Corey Feldman's latest comeback video defies description

Originally published at: Corey Feldman's latest comeback video defies description | Boing Boing

3 Likes

So he’s making a comeback as an MJ impersonator?

18 Likes

That aint new.

17 Likes

Uh oh, he’s going full Crispin Glover

8 Likes

Throw Up Bad Taste GIF by SWR3

8 Likes
6 Likes

More proof that the entertainment industry can do long-lasting damage to anyone roped into it at a young age. Good parents are just about the only thing that can save a child actor and Feldman apparently didn’t have those.

14 Likes

Oh no. No, no, no. Crispin Glover is an insanely talented, creative author, playwright and director with an incredibly diverse portfolio. I bear no animosity toward Corey, but he ain’t that.

20 Likes

I mean good for him he is doing his thing, but it’s so laughably bad it’s hard not to. Favorite part is @3:48

5 Likes

In the years that followed, a number of Corey’s Angels went forward with stories of being exploited, sexually harassed and emotionally abused by Feldman.

Feldman is many things, a creep and an abuser among them.

10 Likes

I stopped ½ way into the story but it seems it is “How praising Corey Feldman ruined my career”

7 Likes

It was definitely heavy on the “woe is me” and light on details for those of us who haven’t obsessively followed every little detail of Feldman’s career over the past couple decades as to why he’s such a bad person and musician.

6 Likes

Welp… that was certainly something…

I should go watch Lost Boys again to wash that out.

4 Likes

I think people need to remember what he alleged not too long ago… if any of it is true, it’s pretty horrific.

18 Likes

It will be even more description-defiant if I don’t watch the video.

4 Likes

Is this self deprecating satire? It was too much cringe for me to watch more than 5 seconds.

4 Likes

It’s like Dr. Dre worked with MJ on some elevator music.

1 Like

Which makes it extra weird that he’s drawing so much… I guess you call it “inspiration” from Michael Jackson.

3 Likes

Whether he was or not, he’s accused several men in the film industry of raping him and Cory Haim (including Charlie Sheen) and he’s never accused Jackson of such. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Yeah. It’s a weird hair for him to split since he’s made so much of his later career advocating for victims of sexual abuse.

1 Like