Counter protest seeks to leave field covered in dog poop before bigoted assholes arrive

The only meaningful difference is that the ones around today haven’t taken over the country yet.

The guys who came to power in 1930s Germany started off as a bunch of easily dismissed blowhards too. Then they became normalized. Then they became the ruling party. Then the committed genocide. That’s why you have to stop fascist uprisings when they’re still in the early stages.

24 Likes

FFS even Godwin has said it’s time to call a nazi a nazi. This particular derail tactic is getting so boring.

13 Likes

Stay on topic.

5 Likes

Yeah, while this plan sounds good in theory, I’m wondering if the park and the people who use it regularly might actually be taking a bigger hit than the people they are trying to prevent meeting there.

4 Likes

Poop has been a player/catalyst in history many times, positively too I may add.

1 Like

I wish they wouldn’t do this.

1 Like

Yes, Nazis shouldn’t be/exist at all, ever, never, I’m in total agreement with you.

3 Likes

True in some cases. But the park will not be the same afterwards for a while, and dog feces do carry disease.

2 Likes

I’ll take poop over Nazis any day of the week. That said, clean up should be part of the protest process. Perhaps t-shirts with a slogan of “I pooed on a Nazi” given out for those participating, just a thought.

3 Likes

I guess I don’t see it playing out so “cleanly” in practice. Instead of just Nazis, or just poop, I’m expecting both Nazis and mashed poop. :poop:

3 Likes

these kinds of action present a very real slippery slope.

11 Likes

Poop threads have been painful to moderate of late.

8 Likes

I’m sure you will work it out. :wink:

11 Likes

Papasan: Have you seen the movie “Constipation”?
jlw: No.
Papasan: That’s because it hasn’t come out yet!

I’ll show myself out now…

26 Likes

The idea is that the poop will be under the Nazis.

8 Likes

In a perfect world, yes.

5 Likes

In San Francisco, you never can tell.

2 Likes

notzees stink.

4 Likes

You’re going to just silently slide out the back door after that? With friends like you… well, you know the punchline.

4 Likes

The poop, like Nazis, needs to be disposed of properly, though.

2 Likes