Counter protest seeks to leave field covered in dog poop before bigoted assholes arrive

Enclose in plastic bag, toss into a dumpster.

And do something about the poop while you’re at it.

4 Likes

Okay, perhaps off subject. But:

6 Likes

I don’t understand. How will this be different from the customary manner that dog owners comport themselves?

1 Like

They certainly doo.

4 Likes

What if the Nazis clean up the poop?

3 Likes

Well, that would be two problems solved then.

3 Likes

Shit on Nazis Design

8 Likes

How about this: “Captain’s log!!”

5 Likes

Instead of flinging poop around, why not disperse shredded vegetation for wild animals to eat? I recommend durian. If someone should happen to get in the way of your food distribution, sorry about that.

3 Likes

Now -that- would be unfair to the neighborhood.

But if you could figure out where they’ve parked while -at- their goat rodeo, that could make an excellent tactical deployment.

3 Likes

How about a couple of these critters?

hh_sba_skunk

3 Likes

10 Likes

Passed a few on the way to work, their stink still works, but they are very sedentary for some reason, where can I send them.

1 Like

Locals are planning to leave their dog poop all over the field, just like it was Paris.

Hey, now, in my experience Parisians have been rather good about cleaning up after their dogs of late. The real problem is the, erm, other poop (which, unfortunately, my dog seems to prefer to that of his own species…).

I’m more worried that it’s an agent provocateur attack. The far right have a recent habit of doing them so they can laugh at those of us who fall for it.

1 Like

Did not know that wallet existed, now I do, thank you!

1 Like

Headline: Sacks of shit seen toting sacks of shit

3 Likes

A small dump of examples more efficient than the one dog at a time method:

It is made from sail cloth. I bought before the America’s Cup held here in San Francisco Ca.

2 Likes

Posted just for the title:

1 Like