"Covfefe" is a chemical antidote to 5G towers, explains one of Trump's very stable geniuses

Juggalos are smarter than Trump stans. And nicer people, too.

12 Likes

So is kryptonite but you still shouldn’t put it up your butt.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I read through the text but then had to go back and checked to see if I’d missed the part where it was a parody account or something. Watching the video just made it worse.

What is wrong with these people? Are they just looking to be little petty slaves to a celebrity? Just friggin’ accept the dude fell asleep while tweeting. I’ve fallen asleep while driving home from work pulling 12 hour shifts. This isn’t like a huge bad thing. Like it’s the least noxious thing that a-hole has ever done. lol

5 Likes

That’s a low bar. I used to live with a drug dealer and his best friend, a periodically homeless, schizophrenic Vietnam veteran. They were both smarter and nicer than the Trump stans I’ve had the misfortune to know. Well, when they weren’t stoned into a paranoid dimension beyond time, anyway.

I don’t have any direct experience of Juggalos, but from what I’ve read they’re a pretty accepting supportive bunch.

6 Likes

Mr Enlow needs to investigate my fluorine-uranium-carbon-potassium-oxygen-fluorine-fluorine compound that is guaranteed to get rid of morons.

7 Likes

Sounds charmingly corrosive.

4 Likes

As a retarded, er, retired person, I no longer have to think. I thoroughly enjoyed The DaVinci Code starring Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou. Religious science fiction are only three words too describe this movie.

This is astonishing!? I can become infected with 5G? Is there a vaccine for this? Maybe turning off my phone will made me immune.

1 Like

What is the dosage? I mean, the bigger the better?

1 Like

MAGA nuts: I like Trump because he’s a plain-talking guy who says what he means.

Also MAGA nuts: Our glorious leader delivers instructions in code that only the enlightened can interpret.

8 Likes

Treatments come in a variety of sizes to match the full range of assholes. When in doubt, go a size larger.

1 Like

I’d go and unearth that particular tumblr thread about inserting specific rock formations in specific places, but I’m on a work computer and there’s no way on this planet or any other that I’m doing that on this machine.

2 Likes

We are joking, but I bet we will see people intoxicated with heavy metal because some ruffians and grifters sold them miracle cures for imaginary illness.

1 Like

I assume that this particular group of marks will need a specific brand of pseudoscience with American characteristics; but allegedly medical applications of heavy metals are definitely already a thing.

3 Likes

Oh No Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Which only makes sense, because the allegedly medical removal of heavy metals is also definitely a thing.

It’s a perpetual motion machine of malpractice and snake oil.

3 Likes

"Had she but told me when she disordered me
Had she but told me of it at the time
I might have got salts and pills of white mercury
But now I’m cut down in the height of my prime"

– The Unfortunate Rake (Traditional)

"Had she but told me when she vaccinated me
Had she but told me of 5G in time
I might have got bleach and pills of covfefe
But now I’m cut down in the height of my prime"

– The Unfortunate Republican (2022 variantl)

6 Likes