"Covfefe" is a chemical antidote to 5G towers, explains one of Trump's very stable geniuses

Originally published at: "Covfefe" is a chemical antidote to 5G towers, explains one of Trump's very stable geniuses | Boing Boing

8 Likes

A fresh dog turd is smarter then tRump the wonder clown. My apologies to all the dog turds out there.

17 Likes

And this one of his supporters is like a dried up dog turd. Analyse it and it crumbles.

11 Likes

We watched John Oliver’s off-season rant about the DaVinci code last night, and I was surprised it was just a fun self-deprecating tantrum about how stupid the book and movie were. He didn’t try to make any connections to it’s enormous popularity was directly before America tripped and fell deep into a conspiracy hole whose depth of stupidity only matches it’s unbelievable impact on our lives.

I’m guessing Etsy sales for Cobalt+Vanadium+Iron jewelry is about to go through the roof. Phew! at least the money machine is still chugging along while the world burns.

12 Likes

sam brown antidote GIF

3 Likes

Still so many unanswered questions though…

Fucking Magnets

19 Likes

How did he neglect to mention that covfefe is only effective if taken in suppository form? It’s as if he wants us to get 5G.

What else is he hiding from us?

18 Likes

Johnny Enlow

Just wow.
An acquaintance of mine (I can’t bring myself to call him a friend) is a fully-dedicated flat-earther and conspiracy lover, but even he’s not this feckin’ stupid.

You know what? I’ve decided I hate both our countries.

Hopefully both will come to their senses.

6 Likes

No. No, you do not understand anything about anything.

10 Likes

I’d parody these people, but I just can’t come up with anything ridiculous enough to not just be a sad recitation of what someone actually thinks.

6 Likes

really stupid people who take every opportunity to put it on display used to amuse me. now they fill me with a vague unease, since there seem to so many more of those types than i had originally thought.

9 Likes

Anyone remember their HS/College chemistry enough to know if CoVFe² is even a doable molecule? I know you can’t just mash atoms together, they have to be able to bond to each other.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Aha, that’s what they want you to think! /s

3 Likes

And if he doesn’t have room for a suppository, where is he hiding it? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hold my beer while I fetch my glue gun!

9 Likes

I thought Covfefe gave you AIDS? And penile atrophy.

7 Likes

I read that twice to make sure you didn’t say coffee.

Relief Im So Relieved GIF

10 Likes

So strategic that it precedes the virus itself by about 2.5 years.

Also: George Kennedy

3 Likes

Hey, it’s actually a thing!! Nothing to do with covid, but wow, it’s real!!

The Role of Composition of Uniform and Highly Dispersed Cobalt Vanadium Iron Spinel Nanocrystals for Oxygen Electrocatalysis | ACS Catalysis

Iron-cobalt-vanadium alloys: A critical study of the phase diagrams in relation to magnetic properties | IEEE Journals & Magazine | IEEE Xplore

shooting star GIF

14 Likes