Covidiot Chuck Woolery tries to save face after his son gets virus

WHEEL!! OF!!! ASSHOLE!!!

and yes, that is a complete sentence.

12 Likes

Empathy of convenience. Chuck you, fuck.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I always get my medical news and knowledge from former game show hosts!

15 Likes

How old is his son? Is this a kid suffering the consequences of his father’s assholery?

3 Likes

Speaking of Covid-19 hitting home for asshole GOP denialists today:

And he still says he won’t consider a mask mandate for his state.

17 Likes

Ole Chucklefuck is 79, so probably not.

Edit: looks like his two sons are only 20 and 26, so actually much younger than I would have guessed.

6 Likes

Fair enough! Never heard of him before, and his Twitter profile pic doesn’t look 79 (which I guess shouldn’t be a surprise).

1 Like

I think those alerts were just triggered automatically when Woolery deleted his account today.

At least there’s one fewer source of dangerous misinformation on Twitter now.

7 Likes

Oh, so now Chuck’s “son” is “infected,” huh? Obviously Chuck Woolery is a crisis actor. (pass it on)

(That would be wonderful karma if Chuck started getting attacked by the insane right just because he finally had a brush with reality.)

11 Likes

Why should he? No that he has had it he is part of the immune herd! He can get his hair cut, and spit on people in public again! Wait, that last part isn’t quite right, he is safe when the public spits on him! Got it.

5 Likes

I was just reading some stories from US ex-pats living abroad in France and Australia, who are shocked at just how poorly some parts of the US are handling COVID. In their current countries of residence the authorities have gotten stuff under control, new cases in the single digits, schools are opening, people are wearing masks, and whenever numbers of new cases start to rise they immediately shut down that city.

The Covidiots don’t get it-- the US could have taken that route, we could have started screening inbound passengers early, we could have locked down hot spots way earlier, the government could have invoked emergency powers to make more masks and ventilators. Trump did none of those things. Worse, he did the opposite of those things, he hoped it would go away and told us it wasn’t a threat, he spread lies and myths and wishful thinking about cures, he promoted conspiracies.

That is NOT leadership, despite what Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity and Don Jr. like to believe.

22 Likes

No, no, no–Twitter is trying to censor him!

3 Likes

yup, and blocked approving university developed testing and refused to allow the cdc to use the who’s test - both which pushed back testing months, stopping us from ever hoping to catch up.

they gave ppe to china, but didn’t ramp up production to replace it.

they stopped shipments of ppe and ventilators, forcing states to compete against each other on the open market. the states and the feds then sunk hundreds of millions into companies with no experience of manufacturing or delivering ppe. that money ( and time ) is now lost.

they haphazardly closed the border, falsely telling americans abroad they wouldn’t be able to come home if they waited, leading to massive crowding in airports and helping the virus to spread.

the list of ways they encouraged the virus to spread is long. and that they did worse than nothing - again and again - to me means they must have done it deliberately.

that they and their supporters ( like woolery ) continue to stoke racist hate and conspiracy theories makes me think they’re not worried about poll numbers at all, and that november is going to be decidedly unfun

17 Likes

So, did COVID-19 have to compete against other viruses in a three-virus panel by answering questions during the incubation phase?

12 Likes

Are the Woolerys a hugging family? One might excuse a person for hoping they’re a hugging family.

2 Likes

(noting that his account has since been deleted altogether)

Of course he hasn’t learnt anything. People like this care if they catch it and, as this particular case shows, obviously care when someone in a very small circle around them catches it.

They don’t care if you catch it, nor if they spread it. They especially don’t care if you not catching it means they might be physically or financially inconvenienced, no matter how slight the inconvenience is.

6 Likes

Republican hypocrites… but I repeat myself.

10 Likes

Yes. Trump’s record on decisions that could help the people, the country, the government, is ALWAYS to choose the alternative that does the most damage. He appoints people who have been the most virulent haters of an agency to head that agency. He tears down safety nets designed to help people. He fires anyone he can who has a semblance of honesty or a conscience. He tears up treaties, blocks free trade with tariffs, undermines the free press, rejects evidence and data, steals from the poor and gives it to his cronies, etc, etc. This is not a record of incompetence, but of malice. He literally is trying to rip apart the country, destroy it from within. It is an exercise for the reader to decide what or who is driving him to do it.

13 Likes

ETA: I get it that Woolery is already a semi-celebrity but the issue stands

5 Likes