Crackpot Arizona Congressman suggests Charlottesville was a left-wing orchestrated false flag operation

I’m thinking maybe it IS time to break up the country.

Note the tense:

he’s from Hungary. I think he was Jewish.

You know what’s the good part of having Nazis again in the German parliament?
From a German perspective, we can’t no longer point the finger at those fucking morons in the US and cultivate “anti-Americanism”. Because we bred and elected our own bigoted arseholes.

Fuck this.
I swear by Glob, one day I might join a religion only to have a hell to believe in where this sort of person is tortured in eternity.

Elected congressman. “I think”.

I think this is the point where an interviewer should just end the interview. Keep rolling, but start talking. Get this shithead to make it clear he is a fucking populist antisemitic scumbag, and then tell it to his face.

8 Likes

I know, they can’t get a blow job secret, but some how are planning 9/11 and false flag shootings with out any evidence getting out.

3 Likes

It’s a problem when a conspiracy membership approaches unity.

1. How can it be kept a secret when almost everyone has to be involved in it?
  2. Why bother? Wouldn’t to be easier just to tell the few remaining people who aren’t in on it?

9 Likes

It’s the Eleventh Commandment, I’m afraid.

Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

3 Likes

Someone here said, a while back, “Our representatives no longer debate policy, but the very nature of reality” or words to that effect. It really has devolved to Pro-Reality vs. Anti-Reality. And the Anti-Reality folks take great personal pride in not believing anything they don’t want to believe. I’ve seen this type of behavior before in my personal life, but only from an elderly person suffering from dementia.

4 Likes

Trying to move more dysfunctional crazy people into position.

1 Like

And they are counting the votes.

After the midterms, the gloves come off.

2 Likes

Quite obviously George Soros is responsible for every problem in
this world. Funny/sarcastic song that drives home the point -

1 Like

Pulling a Donald?

Cranked up to 45?

1 Like

Jesus Fucking Christ, America, try to do better. You are only making us in the UK look good by comparison with your electoral picks; and some of our people voted for Boris Johnson!

I’d suggest sending him back to where he came from, but he would probably end up as the next Republican presidential candidate (he was born in New York if anyone wasn’t aware).

1 Like

“Crackpot” is inappropriate, inaccurate. Hateful is more accurate.
Too, crackpot implies something fringe-like. His opinions, in fact, are apparently condoned or at least tolerated by a significant percentage of the voters throughout the nation.

2 Likes

I like to think of it as a “natural gerrymander”. You got your blues all hunkered down in districts where hate and fear are a little less intense.

Man, I don’t miss Arizona. I mean, I miss Arizona, but I don’t miss Arizona.

2 Likes

We need to stop putting fluoride in the water. It’s effecting the american voter and getting loons elected. OK, maybe it’s not the fluoride. Maybe it’s the gay frog juice but whatever it is, the American voter has been comprimised

I didn’t think recreational crackpot was legal in AZ?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.