Crackpot Arizona Congressman suggests Charlottesville was a left-wing orchestrated false flag operation

The question is, will they consider it a liability or an asset?

12 Likes

Crackpot Arizona

Like Monopoly, but stranger.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I’m betting on a genuine loon.

2 Likes

Gosar?

5 Likes

How many of the people who voted for him are going to quietly nod their heads and mumble “Tell it.” to themselves? This kind of crazy doesn’t hide itself.

7 Likes

i swear, the damage that Trumpism and calling everything legit “fake news” has done to our country is going to be felt for a long, LONG time. when even cold, evidence-based facts can just blithely be called “fake news” just because someone doesn’t like the facts, and then other people BELIEVE that person without bothering to check things out themselves… it’s just staggering.

15 Likes

When the facts became inconvenient.

8 Likes

I know. He hit that one right down the line, didn’t he. Personally, I think it falls in both courts.

I heard him on the radio right after Trump’s “many sides” remarks. He defended them with the “Well, look, he’s not a career politician!” talking point. Like it’s OK to praise nazis if you’re not a career politician.

6 Likes

I would love if someone paid me to protest! I am tired of being an amateur. I want to go pro godammit!

I bet all the right wingers have the great paid protester assignments. :frowning:

9 Likes

Damn, you beat me to it. I was actually going to suggest a cross between Buckley and former AA CEO Robert Crandall.

Things like this make me feel really depressed about the possibilities of future de-fucking of the country. There’s no substance to fight against when all real proof is seen as just another layer in the conspiracy. I wish I could brush him off as just some crazy who somehow slipped through the cracks and got elected, but I’ve kept the Republicans in my Facebook feed and this is what about 75% of them sound like if they comment on politics. Today, three of them are discussing the potential reasons for the false-flag operation in Vegas. Crushingly depressing.

8 Likes

Arizona isn’t gerrymandered, it has an independent redistricting committee. You get assholes like this because he legitimately represents the people of Arizona, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Isn’t it weird that George Soros has the resources and expertise to make untraceable payments to hundreds of thousands of protesters across the country but he couldn’t manage to swing the election outcome in Hillary’s favor even though she had three million more votes than Trump?

19 Likes

Hey, no-one said that being an evil Elder of Zion puppetmaster would result in success every time.

7 Likes

Decidedly not. That Gozer was much sexier, especially on an impressionable child watching it. wry grin

1 Like

These rancid shitbags.

4 Likes

Naturally not ONE Republican has condemned this idiot for the hate-monger he obviously is.

7 Likes

You may not be so far off. As far as I can tell, the right-wing has devolved into cheap projection as its main tactic.

“Well, I’d fuck a two-toed sloth, twist its head off and shit down its neck hole to make liberals look bad, so obviously the liberals would do that to make me look bad too!”

As if the republican party isn’t already self-destructing and plenty good at making itself look like a party of anti-human bigots bent on making the greatest number of people suffer while forcibly taking all their wealth and putting it in the hands of the rich.

7 Likes