Creepiest detail in Trump's 'both sides' and 'alt left' off-the-rails presser? 'Us' vs 'them.'

Seriously, Xeni, either post the Politico transcript correction or take the story down. There’s more than enough rope for Trump that we don’t need to start inventing some and lose our own credibility.

1 Like

The solution, clearly, is more bears.

2 Likes

I think this is where the right to arm bears enters into it.

4 Likes

colbert-report-threat-bears

4 Likes

Why? What functional difference in his statement is caused by the inclusion or removal of that one word, in error?

The rest of the world heard him loud and clear, only a few people are hung up on arguing if he did or didn’t say that one word - but you know what? HE SAID THE REST OF THEM DIDN’T HE?

Argue about a word if you think it’s helpful, but I’ll wonder what your goal is in the long run if you harp on it. That’s your credibility, nobody else’s.

We all heard the man. We all heard what he said. And meant. Also, Welcome, New Community Member! Thank you for your supportive words of concern for the legacy of our hosts!

1 Like

Why? What functional difference in his statement is caused by the inclusion or removal of that one word, in error?

I dunno, journalistic integrity for one? And nobody in proper journalism are hung up on that word, and I expect one of my favorite sites, boing boing, that I’ve been visiting for over 10 years now might hold themselves to a higher standard.

But please, continue to question my motives and integrity.

Boing Boing is one of your favorite journalism sites? That surprises me, I don’t think of them as journalists most of the time, least of all when they’re commenting on the ‘creepiest detail’ from someone else’s journalism. YMMV, thank you for clarifying.

You’re botherd by the one word being there or not being there, or being there, journalistically, but creepy slipped right past you? Creepy isn’t journalism either. Theres a lot of non-journalism in the clearly an opinion piece, but only one word/not word of that bothers you? I don’t get it!!

1 Like

2 Likes

I prefer armoured bears.

4 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.