Creepy poster of Trump's kids

I have cousins like this. The mom took off for a different part of the country to get the kids away from her ex, and you can tell the difference because the youngest was basically a baby when they left, and now as an adult he’s the least like his father (in a good way…there are a number of reasons she divorced him).

17 Likes

One struggles to not vomit, unsuccessfully.

6 Likes

goddamn those pics make my blood boil

Is that really Thurston Shitbag the 3rd cutting the tail off an ELEPHANT?!?!
shame he didn’t trip and fall on his knife

christ, what an asshole!

17 Likes

(Youngest person in that photo is 32.)

25 Likes

Mortimer Mouse

5 Likes

25 Likes

I had to make one.

25 Likes

Normally I’d be extremely skeptical of something like this, but my God, that twist of hair that escaped the slapdash shellacking on the rightmost Trump. Ten seconds’ lifetime experience with Photoshop and you’d know enough to clean that up.

I still think they probably just grabbed this off their slush pile and thought, hey, free ad work. Neither Trump himself nor the Trump campaign have reputations for actually paying people for the work they do (as a number of “volunteer” campaign management staff found out this week).

12 Likes

The poster shows Trump’s family as stereotypical suits, only more so, so presumably it’s trying to suggest that Trump is the insider, not the outsider.

Which at least fits the facts: he was born into wealth and connections, and has used his wealth and connections to benefit himself.

3 Likes

I’m sure he gave the poor elephant’s tail to his dad because it does belong over a huge asshole…amirite?

11 Likes

5 Likes

I remember when those pics surfaced a few months back. They make me disgusted. It’s like they bought the “My First Safari Special Package #1”. What a stunning example of manliness.

12 Likes

You beat me to it.

American Psycho: The Next Generation

6 Likes

Billion Dollar Trump Babies :wink:

10 Likes

It’s a good thing that I had just swallowed my last sip of coffee.

9 Likes

The supreme irony is that even if we do consider Trump to be a “political outsider,” he’s made it clear that he has no interest in the political stuff and should he win, it would be his V.P. and/or some other members of the Republican political establishment that would be setting all the policy, with Trump basically as a figurehead.

The repeated narrative of his campaign has been that the political establishment is corrupt - with politicians willing to sell themselves to the wealthy - and he should know because he buys politicians all the time. But he’d be different because he would fund his own campaign and he wouldn’t be beholden to wealthy special interests because he is one of those wealthy special interests, and never mind that he isn’t funding his own campaign after all… But look, Washington is corrupt with all that “politics” going on, which he wouldn’t get into - he’d get things done by ignoring politics and democracy and just be an autocrat, so everything’s fine.

12 Likes

7 Likes

And Donald Sutherland as the clumsy waiter.

4 Likes

This poster should work great as part of Trump’s reaching out to the African American community.

10 Likes

They are also pushing the definition of “mellinial.” Eric certainly would be, but Ivanka is on the border and Jr is certainly Gen X.

He couldn’t even get Tiffany?

1 Like