Custom orthodontic retainer to give better blowjobs

I hate being right about pessimistic shit.

7 Likes

Who’s Pat?

I dunno, but he needs to get that porthole fixed.

4 Likes

Previously on BoingBoing:

3 Likes

So, uh, Trump has him on retainer?

12 Likes

Yea, trouble is, it’s most effective if you start wearing it before age twelve.

1 Like

…groan…

Maybe I’m missing something here, but how would this be different from any other commercially produced sex toys?

I don’t want one personally, but I imagine a few people would. If they enjoy giving or receiving blowjobs using a weird plastic thing, then good for them I guess?

7 Likes

Ask the guy who made it.

Tongue/cheek vibrators are a thing. Sounds uncomfortable to me, I think I’d like my fillings to stay where they are.
But it’s a sex thing, so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

Get ready for a few more years of this shit.

3 Likes

It is? [quote=“pesco, post:1, topic:89069”]
“I’m from the gay community
[/quote]

Okay. Fair enough, I suppose.

5 Likes

Okay. Fair enough.

We’re kind of having a shit day, so hope you understand.

12 Likes

So much to be pessimistic about, tho!

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m in a rather shitty mood, obvs; perhaps I shouldn’t even be on the interwebs today.

But then what will I do with my time, except think cyclical negative thoughts that don’t/won’t help?

6 Likes

Seems overly complicated…
I just use chunky peanut butter.

15 Likes

Watch stupid 1940’s movie serials?

2 Likes

Alas, I don’t think that will help.

3 Likes

Yeah, not a great day for womankind. I’m just numb, so if we seem more antagonistic than normal, well, fuck you.

15 Likes

Pretty much.

I’m still reeling from the realization of what this means for reproductive rights, members of the LGBTQ community, Muslim Americans, Latino immigrants, (both documented and undocumented) the Disabled, Black Americans…

And I’m trying really hard not to lash out at anyone being glib about the dire consequences this election will have on millions and millions of people who fit those categories listed above, because they won’t be directly and immediately affected.

13 Likes