Customer claims that a fake-urinating toy sexually assaulted her at a restaurant

Peeing. Sexually-oriented.

So they’re admitting they’re into “water sports”?

13 Likes

Yeah, I always think that the equating of urination and defecation with sexuality says WAY more about the “accuser” than whatever it is they can’t seem to deal with. It’s fine if someone has a particular “kink”, but why does everyone else have to submit to their demands to censor the world because they can’t admit to their own sexual ideation?

11 Likes

I take my son out for hibachi every year on his birthday - ever since he turned three. They haven’t always had pee-pee dolls. They only showed up about ten years ago. Man I hate those pee-pee dolls.

(But I will defend to the death your right to pee on the hibachi.)

7 Likes

This article is so ridiculous it doesn’t even merit a comment. It’s so stupid, that I had to make it known that a comment would be more than it deserves by leaving this bit of text, which is not a comment, but a placeholder for the non-comment that I didn’t leave.

16 Likes

:sun_with_face: You earned: Nice Comment

13 Likes

God help this poor, miserable creature if he ever encounters a Betsy Wetsy doll.

11 Likes

You appreciated it enough to leave the framework of a comment!

3 Likes

Or goes to Brussels.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Oh yeah?

"If people think it’s so funny, why don’t people go buy that toy and squirt a cop in the face with it and see what happens.”

That’ll learn yuh real good!

3 Likes

What everyone else said, plus: sexual assault is a legal term involving penetration (sexual abuse is a lesser charge for things like rubbing up against someone sexually). The doll, without making any physical contact, spritzed water on her. This is neither sexual, nor assault, nor abuse.

Does she understand how penii work? Both the peeing part, and the making pleasure/babies part? I think not, despite the supposed evidence of having 4 children.

9 Likes

The only appropriate song.

But don’t actually watch it.

1 Like

If people think it’s so funny, why don’t people go buy that toy and squirt a cop in the face with it and see what happens.

Unassailable logic there! And here I’ve been using squirt guns, lemons, archer fish, cleaning supplies, etc. Finally I know just the thing which will provoke them!

6 Likes

Can I get your number? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

Video “Just because it doesn’t have a weenie…” :eggplant:

1 Like

This guy…

…almost seems like a cross between these two guys:

4 Likes

I thought that’d be a music video! I wanted that to be a song so badly.

Do you think Garfunkel and Oates would do it if we asked?

3 Likes

I loooooove when that little guy pees on me!!!

One can only hope!

1 Like

The closest I can come is “Just Because I’m Irish” by Julia Sweeney

2 Likes