Da Musicz

Didn’t see, sorry, so have Kae Tempest’s new one instead. They’re great too! “We built this city on what we stole.”

(I don’t actually know the band whose single they are featured on but it’s still a banger!)

5 Likes

Ooooh!

Funny that, I’ve just been stuck on this one the past few days, repeatedly!

5 Likes

It’s also a banger!

Also, I guess you might like Sleaford Mods?

5 Likes

The Controversial History of The Blue Oyster Cult Symbol

1 Like

I love Seaford Mods! And Billy Nomates has nothing but bangers! Call in Sick was my entry point for her…not sure if I have posted it here before

3 Likes

I first heard them via the Mods collab and listened to an album or two but I don’t remember that song which is so on the money.

Link for EMEA mutants:

3 Likes

Thanks, wasn’t aware. Sounds like more of an acquired taste, but I’ll give it a chance!

2 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by The Joy Experiment

Sounds cool!

2 Likes

I mean, this thread is over 2500 posts, so… :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Along the lines of some other recent posts…Yard Act is a lot of fun. Gently ironic, but saying something (in a delightful accent)

4 Likes

Shaking my case of the Mondays with Elis Regina and Tom Jobim performing “Aguas de Março.”

7 Likes
2 Likes

In case you needed to feel old.

7 Likes

I remember years ago my daughter’s then boyfriend came by for some reason and was surprised to hear me playing Wu Tang. I pointed out to him that I became a fan when I was much younger than him at the time…

5 Likes

OMG that’s lovely! I never knew there was footage of that. I love the song but seeing her sing it there is so gorgeous and full of life (like the song itself).
Made my Friday morning thanks!

5 Likes

a year later Anselmo reportedly told a crowd that Pantera shows were “a white thing”

tina fey what white nonsense is this GIF

9 Likes

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

My memory is quite foggy, but yesterday I was talking with my coworkers and I remembered I danced to Mano Negra and Jello Biafra in a free gig in Rio more than 30 years ago. It was an event related tp the ECO92 summit.

Of course they didn’t have the slighest idea of what I was talking about.

7 Likes
3 Likes

A chorus of 10,000, which is probably the only sane way to be able to sing over the orchestra in “Ode to Joy”!

8 Likes

COOL!

On The Way Swimming GIF by LLIMOO

1 Like