Da Musicz

3 Likes

[ETA]

A classic…

[ETA]

[ETA]

7 Likes

I had paramount+ for a while through Apple TV + which used apple’s app. I don’t know how the apps compare, but it’s an option.

3 Likes

I’ll check that out, because binge watching a series is painful in the Paramount+ app from Comcast.

ETA: I got curious so I went and browsed the Paramount+ subreddit. Yikes. It’s definitely not just me having problems with the app.

5 Likes

I’ve had a better experience watching on my computer via the website. They also don’t seem to be putting up much of a fight against ad blockers, which is a plus. Sometimes I have to load a video 3 times before it will play, but it generally works after that, tracks episodes watched (now, although it struggled with that before) and the experience is generally better than using the app.

2 Likes

[ETA]

:thinking:

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

Impressive…

And just as impressive…

5 Likes
5 Likes

[ETA]

1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes

This is interesting. A couple of former members of King Crimson, Adrian Belew and Tony Levin, have formed a group with Steve Vai and Danny Carey, and they’re going to tour later this year performing King Crimson stuff. I never really got into King Crimson, but that’s an interesting lineup.

8 Likes
5 Likes

I must confess that I didn’t quite understand the proposal of this musical duo, but I was still enchanted by their attitude. In good Portuguese, I loved the “cara de pau” of the singing duo. They sing the most absurd verses with a smooth straight face.

1 Like

Similar lyrical aesthetic to Satan is My Motor, by Cake.

And Satan is my motor (Satan is my motor)
Hear my motor purr
Satan is my motor, motor (Satan is my motor)
Hear my motor purr
Satan is the only one who seems to understand

1 Like