Daughter of GOP candidate begs "Please for the love of God do not vote for my dad"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/26/daughter-of-gop-candidate-begs.html

13 Likes

How can we have forgotten about those pesky abortion clinics recruiting pregnant women to provide abortion services, right? They must be in concert with the gay recruitment effort to destroy our morals.

It’s also telling that the only black lives that matter to him are the unborn ones.

90 Likes

I find it funny they all vilify college and yet they all attended one themselves. Seriously…how dare these kids educate themselves and learn to think for themselves! /s

47 Likes

“The only place where I really see systemic racism would be the abortion clinic, because they seem to target the African American community.”

tenor

59 Likes

His daughter is exactly the type of person the country needs more of. Bet she is also a tiktok teen and stans Kpop!!

16 Likes

Calling his own daughter indoctrinated and building a PR stunt around her words is the measure of how that guy’s parenting skills are fucked up beyond repair.
On the upside, it looks like idiocy is not hereditary.

72 Likes

Wow! Say what you will about this guy, and I will, he’s really flinging himself into the role of Piece of Shit.

44 Likes

I wonder which college Stephanie Regan attended. I think they could use this as a case-study for the efficacy of their curriculum.

24 Likes

I’ll bet his colleagues have the recruiter for Oral Roberts University on speed dial now!

13 Likes

He accidentally made a really good argument for tuition-free higher education.

46 Likes

I rather enjoyed his attempts to steer the story back to his talking points, kind of a ‘the ship is sinking but we’re making great time.’

20 Likes

I wonder if I was the only one who could hear the fanfare in their head as the GIF progressed.

25 Likes

[drum roll] “Fuck yourself! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Yourself! Fuck yourself! Fuck your-self! Fu-ck your-or-self!”

15 Likes

Christ, what a good young lady.

23 Likes

:joy: You are not alone

4 Likes

It’s still astonishing to me that “government taking care of the non-rich” = “Marxism”.

People say they want health insurance, you say “get a job”.
Ok, they say, but I can only get a minimum wage job with no insurance, you say “should have gone to college”.
Ok, they say, but I couldn’t afford college, you say “should have worked harder in school and gotten a scholarship”.
Ok, they say, but you’re defunding public schools and promoting private ones, you say “if your parents cared about your education, they’d pay for private school or move to where better public schools are.”
Ok, they say, but we can’t afford that because of medical/food/housing bills, you say “they should get jobs”

Around and around it fucking goes. Hell, this little story could diverge in so many different-but-same ways, I wasn’t sure where to cut it off…

48 Likes

What is he doing hanging around abortion clinics anyway

11 Likes

He’s hungry.

16 Likes

Fixed it for him.

25 Likes

My impression is that (to the degree that any intellectual consistency is to be found) college is a good and noble institution, at least for the Better Sort of Person, so long as you study something totally apolitical, like business or law; with your frat bros to assist in your character development and date rape endeavors.

It just all goes wrong when undesireables start showing up (insert mention of affirmative action, or sinister Asiatic GPAs as seems most emotionally resonant here; the inadequate athleticism of the bookish jew if you want some hardcore old-school ivy WASP cred); or when people stop treating college as a high-status trade school for the status quo and start taking courses or making friends as give them ideas and notions.

17 Likes