DC Trucker Convoy Crowns King of the Racist Assholes

Somebody in the comments called these goons the “Flu Trux Klan” and I almost did a coffee spit take.

9 Likes

If only that tar and feathering could be harnessed for good in some way…

Dominoes Pothole Repair

2 Likes

Best comment:
“They went very quickly from not wearing masks to wearing hoods”

11 Likes

And now they’re the Putin Klan.

5 Likes

That’s assuming that they weren’t Russian disinformation from the start. A lot of the Canadian convoy ones turned out to be run from unusual Not Canada locations.

9 Likes

Someone on Twitter coined it for the Canadian convoy. Currently they’re trending as the #TimbitTaliban.

5 Likes

That’s even better.

1 Like

ah yes. the best way to get rid of a jewish nazi president is the indiscriminate shelling of the innocent civilians you hope to rescue, along with their homes, hospitals, and maternity wards.

it’s a well known humanitarian tactic

( sarcasm not directed at you, but at the insane"logic" that is qanon )

7 Likes

They explain all that away as the Ukrainians bombing themselves.

3 Likes

i mean heck. does russia even have an army? im pretty sure it got defunded by biden long before the so called invasion :sob:

2 Likes

“Why are you bombing yourself? Why are you bombing yourself? Stop bombing yourself. Stop bombing yourself.”
season 11 episode 21 GIF

3 Likes

“Citizens’ arrest! Citizens’ arrest!”

At the Ottawa convoy some of these dumbasses were deputizing each other as “common law peace officers”. That won’t end well.

5 Likes

I don’t think freedom of expression covers the right to drive into DC to use a washroom.

5 Likes

This sitcom is writing itself.

1 Like
4 Likes

Goodbye GIF

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.