White supremacists marched in DC to "reclaim America," then got stranded in the cold

Originally published at: White supremacists marched in DC to "reclaim America," then got stranded in the cold | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Kids in kindergarten organize in single file better than that.

36 Likes

Interestingly (or not), many right-wingers are trying to claim this is a false flag operation because they are too good looking:

27 Likes

The Lincoln Memorial? Really, guys? There are monuments built to honor white supremacist slavers all over that city!

42 Likes

A Uhaul truck? Is that legal for carrying passengers? Who in their right mind would climb into the back of one? What’s wrong with renting a passenger van?

I suspect they were fooled by the $19.95/day advertising and failed to notice that it is $1 million dollars/mile to drive the thing. Boy will they have egg on their face. Golly, the fellas back at the lair/hideout/barn will have a lot of fun joshing with the racist moron who planned this cloisterfuck.

23 Likes

This forced many of the poor planners, dressed in a uniform of blue jackets, khaki pants, and brown boots, to stand out in 45-degree weather for up to three hours waiting for their turn.

Well, that seems appropriate.

The group espouses “racism, anti-Semitism, and intolerance under the guise of preserving the ethnic and cultural origins of their European ancestors,”

Do they know what the cultural origins of their European ancestors are?

38 Likes

And are better at grasping concepts like “decency” and “kindness.”

17 Likes

That’s the spirit that made America great.

13 Likes

“General Washington, the men, say that they still aren’t going to wear masks or get vaccinated.”

21 Likes

Heh…except THOSE men were all inoculated!

36 Likes

It seems like classic Know Nothing tactics: Deny a connection or the existence of fellow extremists when they’re caught by police or negative public attention.

20 Likes

When putsch comes to shove, they all try to shift the blame.

40 Likes

You guys are missing the whole point. These guys were reenacting Hitler’s stretched supply lines during the bitterly cold winters on the eastern front. They got it just about right.

37 Likes

5 Likes

no Tiki torches? Might’ve kept them warmer.

14 Likes

I had to double check who that person was to make sure I wasn’t missing satire.

There is absolutely NO group on the right that can coordinate outfits and accessories like that, and have zero sloppy beer guts & ass cracks hanging out

She managed to self own the right better than most people could.

29 Likes

hate groups and corporations should not be allowed to evade responsibility by organizing under a new name.

12 Likes

I bet you read that on MetaBook.

21 Likes

I don’t even know what that is

3 Likes
15 Likes