White supremacists marched in DC to "reclaim America," then got stranded in the cold

Wonder how many are ICE.

8 Likes

JHC it wasn’t even close to cold in NoVaDCMd this weekend.

Babies.

11 Likes

Oh - I see now, Meta – FaceBook – MetaBook…

I was thinking more of Johnson & Johnson.

9 Likes

Just emulating Dear Leader. Remember when 45 held a rally at an airport and then left his audience stranded in the cold because they’d hired only a couple of buses and a tandem tricycle?

21 Likes

100 wanna-be fascists?

Fucking amateurs.

“The main protest was in Washington, D.C. with many other marches taking place worldwide. . . . The Washington March drew over 470,000 people.”

We need more events like this. Make the fucking goons realize they’re outnumbered.

30 Likes

Nazis iz as Nazis duz

And my father and uncle in WWII thought they made mighty fine skeets.

7 Likes

I wonder if they bulk-ordered those Chinese shields? (~$50 single). 5 lbs.

6 Likes

diversity inclusion GIF by HOPE not hate

10 Likes

Hopefully they’ll run out of truck rental companies, or the cops will finally take an interest in their illegal transportation (rather than be glad to see their backsides).

8 Likes

U-haul? They needed a garbage truck.

Why? I don’t get it - they didn’t start any fights, they didn’t do anything to overtly embarrass themselves (beyond being part of that group). What would even be the purpose of a false-flag operation that doesn’t do anything? Are the right going to start pre-emptively denying all public appearances of right-wing groups in expectation that they’re going to do something wrong, or are they just feeling let down because they didn’t beat anyone up?

10 Likes

I prefer Napoleon’s. Then we’d have 98 fewer of these shitweasels to deal with.

16 Likes

I decided to stick my head into the river of garbage that is Twitter, following the tweet posted above.

Holy shit, these people will believe/disbelieve what ever they want, evidence be damned.

7 Likes

There is a city bus that goes to the Lincoln Memorial, and it doesn’t cost much.

https://wmata.com/fares/basic.cfm

barry manilow shades GIF

11 Likes

No.

They are in short supply, and these groups have sometimes found themselves barred from using regular car rental companies for these events.

U-haul does contactless bookings and truck shares that let you essentially pickup and drop off trucks from random parking lots without interacting with a soul. After a couple of rallies where they used them for lack of any other options rolling up in a U-haul is now a “thing” with these guys. Justified as a sort of tactical advantage where they “secretly” arrive from the back of a moving van.

14 Likes

These guys, the Patriot Front are apparently trying to be “clean” haters, meaning no guns, no rough edges, no paramilitary fantasies, just hate. This doesn’t mesh with the people who want guns and bloody fist fights, so maybe that’s why there’s no love between these schmucks.

12 Likes

I believe they think Odin whispered the sacred eddur into the tiny ears of a magical owl :owl:

8 Likes

why did no one drop a dime on them about using a uhaul truck as a “bus”??? Pretty sure that’s a no bueno and your average ICE officer would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to bust a POC on that one…

5 Likes

Certainly not Greek! Those folks are hmm… “Melanin rich”

I think you’re looking for this image:

7 Likes

They do have a liking for the Romans too, once they have revised the history to exclude some of the more “inconvenient” emperors.

They also tend to stop at the fall of the Western Roman empire, which may be partly because of melanin but also because they let women rule the empire.

11 Likes

Unnrelated question: is it assault to throw ice cold water balloons at strangers?

5 Likes