DEA official tasked with stopping DEA sex parties is under investigation for procuring prostitutes for sex parties

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/03/dea-officials-tasked-with-stop.html

5 Likes

DEA officials tasked with stopping DEA sex parties under investigation for procuring prostitutes for sex parties

It’s as though they don’t care if they get caught any longer.

19 Likes

How many years can they get for criminal recursion?

13 Likes

None if they’re DEA

8 Likes

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly…

6 Likes

A pimp’s love is very different from that of a square.

17 Likes

DEA officials tasked with stopping DEA sex parties under investigation for procuring prostitutes for sex parties

Yo-Dawg-Heard-You

23 Likes

…She’s dead, of course.

9 Likes

I can understand the reasoning here - “the Columbian Cartels are offering better parties than ours, we have to up our game here”

7 Likes

Have they considered cutting out the middleman and just pimping? /s

1 Like

Right after they get done drug trafficking /s

2 Likes

I guess all the drugs makes it difficult to multitask, after all. Still. Surely some up-and-comer in the agency might want to tackle it.

2 Likes

“Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.”

13 Likes

Guys, when they talk about “changing the system from the inside,” this isn’t how you do it…

1 Like

“Before you can solve the problem, you need to thoroughly research the problem …”

8 Likes

The DEA is a zoo. I say we sell it to the dogfood factory.

3 Likes

When Trump finds out, he won’t be happy. “Didn’t invite me. Sad.”

4 Likes

2 Likes

So he decided that the sex parties were problematic because they were funded by the drug cartels, so he needed to set them up himself. That’s… an interesting take-away, and rather revealing of DEA values.

6 Likes

Well the DEA has enabled rather than curtailed the international trade in illegal narcotics, so why should this one guy be singled out for failing in his mission? He’s a macrocosm of the organisation.