Debate: Trump admits paying no taxes, denies sexually assaulting women, says Hillary is the devil

The one thing I do not get is that Trump keeps going after Bill Clinton and Pres. Obama. At what point has some not handed Hillary a card and said “Read this verbatim!”…

"Donald Trump seems to be confused as to who is on the ballot this coming November. I am here to set him and everyone else straight. The two names on the ballot are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. There is not Bill or Barack on there. Donald, you keep trying to have a character debate around two TWO term Presidents. Both of whom have led our nation through 16 years of economic growth and development, fought for the rights of all people to be equal under the law, and worked tirelessly on passing laws and setting policies that will have a positive impact on our world for generations to come. If you want to debate character, you stick to me, because both Bill and Barack are way out of your league.

I am your opposition Donald. Me. A woman. And if you try and grab me? You will not get that hand back."

55 Likes