Defeated, Donald Trump searches for a new lawyer

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/31/defeated-donald-trump-searches-for-a-new-lawyer.html

6 Likes

Once again: any competent lawyer will tell their client what the client needs to know instead of what they want to hear. Trump doesn’t want to work with a lawyer like that and they generally don’t want to work with him.

41 Likes

“True American Patriot” = will never be paid.

25 Likes

That help wanted ad seems tame compared to the rest of his bat shit crazy ramblings.

11 Likes

So he’s expanding his portfolio, beyond just being the antichrist, he’s also now the anti-Diogenes, looking for a truly dishonest man.

24 Likes

Ah yes, sourcing legal representation via social media. Truly the method of stable geniuses

23 Likes

Trump’s good for one thing: milling through useless lawyers. Competent lawyers stay far away. Any lawyer stupid enough to sign on to defend his bronzered-ass won’t get legitimate work again.

5 Likes

As much as I want the lawyers to be stuck with unpaid bills, I think his PACs have been footing the legal bills.

13 Likes

Which means he probably didn’t write it.

11 Likes

I have zero problems with PACs bankrupting themselves over this.

23 Likes

What a putz.

7 Likes

I’m all for that too!
Less money going to the actual campaign. I still don’t get how it’s even legal. But my thoughts on our legal system, especially pertaining to the wealthy, and even more so to this orange piece of shit, cannot be expressed properly in a public forum.

17 Likes

Today’s Non Sequitur is apropos.

nq240131

28 Likes

I like the fact that he’s capitalizing more and more words now (“Sham”, “Due Process”, “Witch Hunts”), it implies he really is going off the deep end.

9 Likes

Maybe he should try Craigslist.

11 Likes

“Will work for large quantities of hot air.”

8 Likes

He also still doesn’t understand how scare quotes are supposed to work.

10 Likes

I guess he figures most people won’t know this trial was about damages? So his efforts to put forth evidence were just sad? But this is exactly the message predicted by someone on here days ago.

9 Likes

There’s really only one lawyer left in town that’ll take his business. And honestly it’ll be a big step up.

Barry Zuckerkorn GIFs | Tenor

11 Likes

Looking forward to seeing less Habba.

7 Likes