Dennis Rodman says Trump’s “crazy,” offers advice on North Korea

Is it more moral to allow a regime that is guilty of still running death camps where untold 10s of thousands are killed every year, after being tortured for months to years?

…or end it permanently via a huge volley of conventional and nuclear bombs with the requisite loss of innocent life?

Not saying Rodman is wrong about two incompetent guys trying to open a dialog between each other to work things out so we all don’t die. That should happen, but meh, it won’t because well…they’re both really dumb and aren’t self-aware – perhaps they would talk to each other if a supervillain deal could be made.

Rodman on the other hand, how oblivious can you be? He got the red carpet treatment…not the red wedding treatment. People are suffering there. They probably clapped for 15 minutes because they had to…or else it was torture, the plank or Davy Jones’ Locker. Dude, are you blind?

1 Like

And the final scene is really derivative too…

I just spoke to a Korean friend who lives here in Australia. She told me that her parents back home are really worried about the prospect of another Korean war.

1 Like

I just got back from visiting in-laws in Western Japan. Their reaction to this mess is, “what kind of idiot is running the US?!?”

The upside is the US is not acting as if its on a wartime footing in NK. This is an idiot (Trump) and a troll (Kim Jong) sparring.

If one was to accuse Trump of being clever, one could think this is a ploy for the US to pull out of SK and Japan and let them defend themselves. Both SK and Japan easily have the means of producing a nation ending response to NK. Neither of them particularly want Trump’s involvement. But that gives Trump far more credit than reality permits. I see this dying down once it stops being amusing to Kim Jong and China starts acting stern towards them.

2 Likes

D.J. (The Rock)
& T.Hanks

Those would be some epic bumper stickers anyway…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.