Depp trial likely to end in "mutual disgrace and exhaustion"

This shows what happens when corporate marketing takes over the non-profit sector.

9 Likes

For the people affected, that court appearance is probably the most “dramatic” - as in tense and anxiety-ridden - experience of their life. The modern obsession with voyerism and the death of privacy make real court cases prime stuff. The only thing that I can think of that goes counter to those trends is diminishing attention span.

5 Likes

Yeah, the reputational damage that the ACLU will be facing for this apparent quid-pro-quo certainly isn’t nothing, and may cost them more in donations than what they were actually able to get from her. I know it’s changed the way I look at the organization and I may be a bit less enthusiastic in my donations to them as a result.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I love how there are tons of people online making dumb jokes about this trial (often at the expense of Heard), and who gets in trouble for making a joke about it? Drew Barrymore…

But sure. Misogyny isn’t “real”… okay.

6 Likes

Band Name!!

5 Likes

LOLZ!!! tophat-biggrin tophat-rofl

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.