DeSantis seeks grand jury investigation of himself for promoting Covid-19 vaccines

Originally published at: DeSantis seeks grand jury investigation of himself for promoting Covid-19 vaccines | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I assume he’ll also want to investigate shady Florida resident Darnold J. Turmp who allegedly diverted billions of dollars of federal money in a sinister scheme to accelerate the production of these potent nerve poisons.

19 Likes

I am still waiting on the grand jury for DeSantis’s human trafficking activities.

17 Likes

It’s obviously self-contradictory and weird to us, but this is sort of like that initial “Nigerian Prince” scam e-mail in that it sorts out the true suckers. Fascists usually don’t achieve power because they have the popular support of the majority, but they do need that Know -Nothing 27% to make things happen.

16 Likes

@frauenfelder I think you meant to say 5G, right? Or were you referring to the billionaires’ jet model?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.