Despite the bullying, theft, lying, and hypocrisy, why did MAGA candidate Gabrielle Hanson still lose?

Originally published at: Despite the bullying, theft, lying, and hypocrisy, why did MAGA candidate Gabrielle Hanson still lose? | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Fine folks on the far right tend to be a wee-bit sexist about their tolerance/forgiveness for misbehavior/crime. trump being a rapist…? “meh, boys’ll be boys”. Female candidate being a promoter of prostitution…? “Burn 'er! She’s debbilspawn!” If this wild conjecture is correct, look for Boebert going down next cycle for being an overt brazen hussy (“After-all Beetlejuice is a demmycrat production!”)

14 Likes

That’s a good point. I feel like Bobo coasted in on “She likes guns and is hot like Sarah Palin!” but might get pushed out because “I only want to watch handies on my phone in the men’s room, where Jesus ain’t legally allowed to watch me, not in a public theater with God-fearin’ folks around!”

9 Likes

It’s actually really nice to see that even Tennessee voters are willing to reject Nazi candidates…

7 Likes

20% of the vote, a bit lower than the expected 27% or so. She obviously didn’t cheat hard enough.

3 Likes

For once, it seems, the bad guys lose like they used to in the old movies.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.