Devin Nunes: 'It’s possible' I talked to Lev Parnas

It’s his version of ‘must be this tall to use this ride’ He’s incapable of comprehending US law, and yet he’s there voting on US law. I hope he’s on the same cell block as the entire Trump Crime Family.

6 Likes

Also too:

9 Likes

We’ll also be watching Devin Nunes fall apart soon.

8 Likes

FTFY

bad link

3 Likes

This explains in part why the GOP is so desperate to make Adam Schiff (and the Mueller investigation) the target of hearings. They wanted to get ahead of the stuff they knew was coming about Nunes (and probably X number of other GOP reps & senators) participating directly in the underlying scheme to make those revelations seem like tit for tat.

It’s cynical, nihilist evil but McConnell et al are pretty fucking good at what they do and they know their audience. They’ve laid enough of a foundation with their base about all the other nonsense that they can plausibly appeal to the “both sides are corrupt so who cares” enlightened centrists out there and hand-wave this stuff away.

Or not, who knows, but nobody could claim to be surprised at this point if it works like a charm.

This is good stuff. I guess you could say that the real Lev Parnas was the friends Devin Nunes made along the way?

4 Likes

He may have spoken to the Russians?!? What was his clue that he may have spoken with them? Was it the many photographs of the many conversations he had with his Russian goombahs?

Does he think the Trump Crime Family © will help with his legal bills, because based on how Trump never pays his own bills, I’m thinking no. I think Nunes’ cow herd to will need to get sold to pay for his lawyers, and soon.

2 Likes

So tangentially related, but this just reminded me of being in grade school and finding out Ben Johnson had been stripped of the gold medal after testing positive for steroids. Johnson claimed innocence (of course). And one of my friends was like, “Oh yeah, maybe he didn’t know, like [does bad Russian accent] Hey Benny, time to take your vitamins!”

4 Likes

4 Likes

So, shitbags suing news organizations for reporting on what they are told, by people ostensibly in positions to know, is like, a thing now? These fucking people.

3 Likes

It is possible that he will be locked up in the cell adjacent to the donald.

I call people for work on a daily basis - that doesn’t mean I tour Eastern Europe with them for no apparent reason and then forget their name.

6 Likes

Nunes has money coming in.

1 Like

To be fair, a fictional cow contains no excrement ^^’ .

2 Likes

Your snark… It is delicious.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.