Devin Nunes: 'It’s possible' I talked to Lev Parnas

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/03/devin-nunes-on-hannity-says.html

Uh-oh, someone’s in trouble.

10 Likes

44 Likes

32 Likes

If he is having a problem finding Parnas in his phone records maybe a subpoena will help?

29 Likes

Funny how Devin Nunes is more full of bovine excrement than his fictional cow

25 Likes

This is the Republican justification for all their misinformation.

11 Likes

Mooooove over bitch.

Dude is in deep shit.

Until trump pardons him of course.

13 Likes
15 Likes

Parnas?

14 Likes

33 Likes

A little light reading for your holidays https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20191203_-full_report___hpsci_impeachment_inquiry-_20191203.pdf

5 Likes

I still can’t wrap my head around how the GOP strategy seems to be “hey? What if we implicate ourselves?”

10 Likes

“…it seems very unlikely I’d be taking calls from random people…”

Yes. Yes, it does.

I like him suing CNN for simply reporting what Lev’s lawyer stated. That says it all - that he’s not suing Lev or his lawyer, just CNN for reporting what was said, in context. How does he think that works? (Presumably even he isn’t that dumb, it’s just a silencing strategy aimed at smaller news outlets.)

14 Likes

It’s possible we’ve all had a chance to talk to Lev Parnas. Every time you’ve felt down on a bus bench and a friendly Florida real estate businessman took a minute to cheer you up, that was Lev Parnas. Every time you’ve dialed a wrong number and the person on the other end wasn’t irritated, but took the mistake in good-natured stride, warmly sharing a laugh with you over the coincidences of life, that was Lev Parnas all along. Every time you’ve looked back at your solitary footprints on the beach with confusion, well, that was when Lev Parnas carried you.

If your heart is open, I’m sure you can even see Lev Parnas commenting in this very thread, spreading his special brand of hope and optimism and real estate opportunities to all who need it.

44 Likes

Nunes is sadly going to get away with his outright, open interference (I mean he actually went to Ukraine and/or met with ex-Ukraine officials)

But Rudy Giuliani, there’s a man going to prison if only for a short while before a pardon, there is so much evidence and he’s completely outside the actual elected government directing government. Maybe just maybe it will take so long to prosecute him that Trump will never get a chance to pardon him, he’ll die in prison.

But is the USA going to survive this? Because what if Trump is re-elected, he pardons everyone so it’s like nothing happened, RBG passes and he gets another surpreme. Then it’s over for the rest of everyone’s lifetime right now, locked republican control, minority/women’s rights just gone. No immigrants.

3 Likes

The guy spends at least two days a week dialing up random rich assholes asking for more money (as do all congressmen) so I can easily imagine him not really remembering who he has talked to on the phone.

2 Likes

That and “I can’t say I know the man,” “We may have met at some point,” blah blah blah.

Nunes must have thought in his wee little brain, That works so well for Trump, think I’ll try it too.

I remember way back during the 2016 election, when Trump used that one weird trick when asked about support from David Duke. I don’t know anything about David Duke.

7 Likes

big_bag_popcorn

10 Likes

Je suis Lev Parnas!

7 Likes

You have no idea how tempted I was to respond to this as if I thought you were serious.

9 Likes