Trump crony Devin Nunes loses appeal in libel lawsuit

Originally published at: Trump crony Devin Nunes loses appeal in libel lawsuit | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Let’s hope he won’t have a cow over this.

35 Likes

Here’s how I feel about that:

25 Likes

A more useless POS [MooNes as he is known in Cal.] is hard to find, unless you are looking at the GQP/KKKpublican line up, then the pickings is good.

15 Likes

In a recent interview Nunes seemed all but delusional.

This applies to his entire adult life…

13 Likes

Abandoning the people who put everything on the line for him is pretty much Trump’s modus operandi. Business partners, political allies, lawyers, confidants, sycophants, wives… everyone gets thrown under the Trump bus sooner or later. Usually sooner.

21 Likes

Does Nunes have any appeal to lose? I mean, he’s already repellent, which I thought indicated negative appeal

17 Likes

Et moo, Brute?

16 Likes

Maybe so, but he is self-aware enough to understand that you don’t last long if you tell You Know Who something he doesn’t want to hear.

6 Likes

I am shocked, shocked to learn that the man who thought it would be a good idea to sue an imaginary cow is delusional.

14 Likes

Nunes deserves more opportunity to deny any involvement in Trump’s efforts to dig up dirt on his political enemies.

4 Likes

Devin Nunes loses appeal?
Devin Nunes never had any.

7 Likes

Can we sic the lion on the cow?

When she wins Devin has to go by “Cow” forever.

3 Likes

So, the Court never even had to rule on the “libel” itself.
His lawyer(s) were so bad the suit was thrown on procedural grounds.

And Nunes’ lawyer is so “exceptional,” he’s has already apparently been sanctioned in other cases:

Where, in that case, he apparently filed suit after the statute of limitations had elapsed. I mean, how do you screw up that badly? That’s like arriving in court barefoot with a scrap of toilet paper stuck to your bare foot.

9 Likes

Where can I get that cow suit? It’s difficult to Google for.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.