Judge dismisses Devin Nunes' defamation lawsuit against political strategist but is still suing imaginary cow that heckles him on Twitter

Originally published at: Judge dismisses Devin Nunes' defamation lawsuit against political strategist but is still suing imaginary cow that heckles him on Twitter | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Now that this thin-skinned man-child can’t make his case against humans, he has no choice but to keep suing the cow.

17 Likes

A pile of dog shit could run against Nunes, and win.

9 Likes

If I understand this headline correctly, the judge is suing a cow. Man, I don’t understand the American justice system at all

17 Likes

It’s a Constitutional Amendment, Man bites dog, or any such animal, if you will.
Tom Cruise Puppet GIF by Sassy Justice

4 Likes

Mooook.

6 Likes

Hungry Food GIF by PBS KIDS

8 Likes

i would love to believe that. but if that is true, why does devin win?

1 Like

That puzzled me too:

Judge dismisses Devin Nunes’ defamation lawsuit against political strategist but is still suing imaginary cow that heckles him on Twitter

@frauenfelder, why is this judge suing an imaginary cow? Do you really expect me to read beyond the headline? /s :wink:

4 Likes
5 Likes

fragile a christmas story GIF

5 Likes

In a fair world - but in the gerrymandered world of American politics?

3 Likes

It is Moo Cow, not Sue Cow.

2 Likes

MoooooooooveOn.org

3 Likes

How I imagine every judge who sees a Devin Nunes lawsuit on their desk

4 Likes

In a fair world, the judge would have also ordered Nunes to pay the defendants’ legal fees…

6 Likes

California law has a specific provision in which a repeat offender of this sort can be declared a “Vexatious Litigant.” Once you’re on that list it essentially means you have to get permission from a court before you can sue anyone again.

I doubt any judge would be eager to wade into the political fray that would ensue from such an action but here’s hoping… :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.