Devin Nunes loses legal battle with fictional cow

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/25/davin-nunes-loses-legal-battle.html

14 Likes

Hopefully he loses the battle with his non-fiction opponent in the next election.

20 Likes

Jeez, I hope he’s able to take some consolation in the sixteen other frivolous lawsuits he has pending around the country for hundreds of millions of dollars.

10 Likes

At least it wasn’t a dogcow.

7 Likes

Cow about that, the court herd his case and said it was udderly a load of manure!

Hopefully the the voters rumenate and send him out to pasture…

13 Likes

Ironic that he is on the intelligence committee.

7 Likes

This headline is wrong. He hasn’t lost to the fictional cow yet, although hopefully he will soon. All that’s been decided so far is that Twitter can’t be held responsible, thanks to Section 230. His suit against the people posting to the parody accounts is still ongoing.

Edit: The content is wrong too. He hasn’t “lost his legal battle to unmask a fictional cow” either.

Again, all that happened is they said he can’t sue Twitter.

8 Likes

He can run but, he cannot hide. :cow:

4 Likes

Claris says, MOOF!

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. We were looking for “beef”. The court herd his beef. Circle gets the square.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Well spotted, I grazed by trying to steer in a quick post.

I have calf a mind to change it butt since i veal there’s not much at steak now, I will stop milking the puns…

6 Likes
4 Likes

I have heifer mind to join you.

3 Likes

Truly an object lesson in the fact that the “intelligence committee” is using the term in a specific, technical, sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.