Dick Cheney to vote for Kamala Harris

14 Likes

Came here for the Vader reference. Left happy.

darth vader dancing GIF

15 Likes

“There once were two cats from Kilkenny
Who thought there was one cat too many.
So they fought and they fit,
And they scratched and they bit,
And instead of two cats there weren’t any.”

That one I know!

@RickMycroft I just never heard the reference.

Gingham dog? Does it fetch tablecloths :wink:

11 Likes

I think of him as “Satan’s Personal Cock Lubricant”

2 Likes

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

2 Likes

I hope that Trump patches things up with Cheney- enough to go quail hunting with him, at least.

29 Likes

Looks like Liz announced she’s voting for Colin Allred over Raphael Cruz, as well.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4866581-liz-cheney-backing-allred-texas-senate-race/

8 Likes

In the series finale of Justice League Unlimited, the Legion of Doom fought alongside the Justice League against Darkseid. While Trump is more like the Bizarro version of Darkseid, I suppose the Republicans voting for Harris over Trump could be fighting against the Darkseid Project 2025.

4 Likes

Granted, my polling methods are in no way statistically significant, but I have never spoken to anyone, inside Texas or out, who doesn’t loathe Cruz. Who the hell is voting for that human stain? You’d think the Republican Party would at the very least be able primary him with someone–anybody–else in their ranks who isn’t as loathsome and craven as he is.

8 Likes

I will keep my eyes peeled for Satanic Farriers for Harris bumper stickers.

3 Likes

Isn’t she Canadian, or am I confusing Scott Pilgrim with real life?

ETA: No, she is

4 Likes

So once Trump is defeated, the Republicans get a five minute head start to run away? I like that!

4 Likes

She is, but she’s also married to an American and if her Instagram feed is any indication she has been a Harris supporter since at least 2016.

4 Likes

Lol. I was literally thinking of GI Joe and Cobra teaming up to fight a drug dealer back in the 90s.

Oh my…Etsy here I come!

7 Likes

… most comic book villains are “evil geniuses”

Trump is more of a babbling idiot monster like Solomon Grundy :thinking:

5 Likes

All right, so we know what Musk and the Cheneys are endorsing. How about David Duke, has anyone heard from him? Martin Shkreli? Is Hannibal Lecter going to stick with Trump after all the friendly shout-outs? Nathan Bedford Forrest’s ghost? You know, since for some reason nobody is ever too stupid and horrible to matter in US political news, and only progressive voices can be ignored. :unamused:

14 Likes

That’s the thing; one reason the R party is in disarray is that the blue blood elite moneyed side can’t control the hoi polloi, and that makes them very uncomfortable. Throw in the wing that is quasi-libertarian and was against the Iraq war intervention, and it’s quite easy to notice that the constituency that would give more than a half of a shit what a Cheney says might affect all of about 4 peoples’ votes.

4 Likes

They found Nikki Haley’s discarded spine in a dumpster behind the Shoney’s in Waynesville.

6 Likes

Lecter would never vote for anyone so dim and poorly marbled.

6 Likes

21 Likes