Dictator Trump orders Fox to fire Paul Ryan from its board for being "disloyal"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/19/dictator-trump-orders-fox-to-fire-paul-ryan-from-its-board-for-being-disloyal.html

11 Likes

Paul Ryan has consistently worked to make things worse for everyone but himself, so if he takes some heat from Trumpers, I’m all for it.

24 Likes

Exactly. I’m rooting for the leopards.

26 Likes

Insert “let them fight” meme here.

19 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

15 Likes

Part of his dislike of Trump is not so much policy, it’s envy for Trump’s “success”, as well as making “former rising Republican stars” like him irrelevant.

14 Likes

He’s one of the nobodies? Okay.

16 Likes

When you look at his career arc, that’s a remarkably succinct summary.

14 Likes

and yet Fox “News” bows down to Trump at every turn, at least for now.

9 Likes

Sure, but nobody expects them to eat their face. blink

7 Likes

I will be happy when ryan, merkin von bankrupt, and everyone at faux news is unemployed.

9 Likes

This time he’s openly and directly telling the Murdochs to “hop to it, chop-chop”. I wouldn’t think they’d take kindly to that, especially coming from a fake billionaire. But these days, who knows?

9 Likes

Wellll…
Stopped clock and all, but i do kinda agree with this part at least. Both about Faux, and that he is also untrustable.

8 Likes

Gee whiz whillikers, I wonder what Paul Ryan will do in the voting booth?

9 Likes

Again, election interference. If anyone else did this, he’d be crying so hard about it…

7 Likes

This explains Fox’s (sudden?) release of a new poll that shows Trump losing to Biden.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.