Did you prefer the Honeycomb spaceship or hideout?

good point! perhaps they starve to death, pining for that big big taste with a big big crunch. or perhaps in their desperation they are pushed to new heights, discovering the technology on their own, thus advancing their race beyond living in craters.

I have to admit, I don’t recall any of the commercials from the 1970s when I was growing up, except for the Micronauts Rocket Tubes.

Yeah, I don’t remember the '70s being that meager a time.

Ah, from back in the age when there were bees, right?

1 Like

It kind of looks like a complete breakfast on the table even without the addition of the Honeycomb.

I think they had size issues. Smaller, bite-sized in the 60s.

Oh, the hideout for sure. Don’t really remember a space ship anyway. That’s what all kids want: a cool place away from parents

1 Like

One morning, decades ago, my sisters & I were determined to replicate the Complete Breakfast shown on the back of the Special K box. Toast, Special K, orange juice, half a grapefruit, coffee.

This was probably the first coffee I drank.

1 Like

When I was about six years old, I wanted coffee because my parents drank it every morning. I tried a sip, and thought it was disgusting. Then, starting around age 12, I’ve drank black high-test coffee every day and think nothing of it.

1 Like

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: These bees are larger than most Buicks, and twice as ugly.
Fry: Larger than an American sedan? How big is the honeycomb?
Hermes Conrad: Honeycomb’s big, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Bender: It’s not small?
Hermes Conrad: No, no, no.

1 Like

Ate a lot of Honeycomb when I was a kid. Discovered the real Honeycomb Hideout was right here between my teeth all along.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.