Dig these spectacular Druidic Dice for playing Dungeons & Dragons and other board games

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/15/dig-these-spectacular-druidic.html

6 Likes

Intriguingly unreadable!

10 Likes

I always interpret my die roll results for my GM.

7 Likes

artisanal D&D dice is the best hipster/geek hybrid you could ever make up

4 Likes

Shut up and take my money.gif

6 Likes

Sadly their shop is empty save for a sticker. I’m also not a fan for how their homepage is primarily a hub for all of their social media links, based on that alone i think i’d rather buy from someone else.

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking of casting my own dice with gemstone chips embedded in the resin…

5 Likes

Make a statement: cast them in semtex. You’ll be surprised how few rolls you’ll be asked to make!

2 Likes

Sadly that’s a common trend these days, since so much of the internet is now in walled gardens. Don’t judge them too harshly for trying to eke out a living.

1 Like

Do not handle plastic explosives without gloves, that stuff is not healthy in more than one way.

2 Likes

I patronize a number of small/indie makers and their sites are laid out in a pretty organic way, its probably just me but putting up front social media on their site lets me know what their priorities are and its something i have no interest in. If i’m going to buy dice sell me the dice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.