Diners sue Japanese steakhouse for serving meals tainted with meth

Originally published at: Restaurant sued for serving meals tainted with meth

4 Likes

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

I wonder if somebody was “cooking” in the kitchen, and did a bad job of cleaning up afterwards. Or left product sitting around that was mistaken for salt.

3 Likes

“How To Close Down The Competition In One Easy Step!”

“Tainted” is quite a biased and negative term. How about “now comes with free drugs”?

8 Likes

It’s Florida. Sounds like it’s worth a try.

1 Like

It wasn’t a member of the staff. Those fish they’re serving are tweaking.

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This doesn’t seem right to me. I am unfamiliar with meth, but if it’s at all similar to MDMA, it’s insanely bitter to taste. If you got enough of it to feel the effects, wouldn’t it have made the food completely unpalatable? How do you not notice that you’re eating meth?

The steaks at those kinds of places are heavily seasoned.

1 Like

My friends back in college would simmer their weed in butter before putting it in their brownie mix. Kept the potency and removed/reduced the taste. Maybe something similar happened at the steakhouse? They tend to use a lot of butter.

ETA: spelling corrections for words autocorrect messed up

1 Like

Weed just tastes like plants. I was imagining meth tastes like weed killer. Hard to hide that with any amount of Heinz 57.

I’m sure this was an accident. After all, everyone makes methsteaks occasionally.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.