Dirty money: Trump-tied firm funded the indicted FBI informant who fabricated false allegations against the Bidens

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/14/dirty-money-trump-tied-firm-funded-the-indicted-fbi-informant-who-fabricated-false-allegations-against-the-bidens.html

10 Likes

shocked-9

19 Likes

No doubt everyone involved had nefarious intent, but this is also the long tail of trumpish mentality that “loyalty” is something that can be coerced. Like…

what kind of idiot just takes this info at face value from known fraudsters? Did no one ask for receipts, details on the supposed connection’s connections, or evidence that they had actually “protected” anyone in the past?

If we do manage to just barely skip over the pond of fascism, it will not be because of informed voters, the fourth estate providing critical analysis or all of the levers of government woking efficiently; it will 100% be due to utter incompetence.

13 Likes

So the guy making the claims against the Bidens is a known liar, a Russian agent, and was getting paid by a Trump business associate who is himself extremely shady? Yeah, sounds about right. Now we just need to find out that Trump himself directed money to the guy… not that it would make the “witness” any less credible at this point.

16 Likes

Seems legit.

9 Likes

No big deal, this guy was merely (checks notes) the key witness at the core of the Republicans’ impeachment proceedings against the sitting President of the United States.

24 Likes

Treason is afoot.

11 Likes

You know, what pisses me off the most about this kind of thing is how much money they’re making, and I’m not! I keep thinking, I could come up with a GoFundMe claiming to be a victim of a woke mob and the deep state or something. I mean, with all that cash flying around, how come I can’t intercept it?

11 Likes

So, a con man.

Steve Martin Clasico GIF by Filmin

Wait. Condon. Con-Don. Has anyone seen this guy and T**** in the same room?

16 Likes

New York Times will report this, but at least half the article will be about Biden’s age.

17 Likes

“ETT sest up the chess board to bring in top notch executives from those sectors to help implement its vision of love and social impact to improve the quality of human existence through the application of ‘new age’ technologies.”

Would you like dressing on that word salad?

14 Likes

GIF by Giphy QA
/s

10 Likes
6 Likes

The Republicans tell enough lies, enough times, that even some Democrats start to think they are truths - because they are reported as truths and repeated ad nauseum. But her emails! Benghazi! He’s not a citizen! The Biden Crime Family. He’s too old… When confronted, some R scum will say “we were just asking questions, we never made allegations” & “there was no Collusion”.

11 Likes

It’s a good thing.

6 Likes

Just for 5 seconds imagine if a company tied to Biden, Obama or Clinton had bribed a Russian agent to tell lies to the US Congress about a Republican president. It would be a STOP THE PRESSES; WE HAVE TO INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST moment.

And yet here we are, with crickets chirping. Just another day in crazyworld.

8 Likes

Couldn’t help thinking of this great Bock-Harnick song from the musical Tenderloin. (It’s sung by the madam of the local brothel.)

HOW THE MONEY CHANGES HANDS

color me

EntirePoshCuckoo-size_restricted

Electric shock

7 Likes

ShockedNotThatShocked.GIF

2 Likes

Everything about the last several years in US politics comes back to Russian interference.

Now we have the GOP holding bogus impeachment inquiries based on Russian disinfo.

4 Likes