Disastrous gender reveal turns into dark ascension

Balloon got away. Oops. Miscarriage ensues.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s not the worst unless there’s a fire and property damage involved.

15 Likes

I wonder if doctors are sorry that advanced technology has led to this. I’ve heard of cases where medical personnel slipped up and told parents who wanted to be surprised, too.

3 Likes

While we’re all agreeing that gender reveal parties are garbage, can we also take time to acknowledge that the other odd ritual of American childbirth- the baby shower, is just a tacky gift grab dressed up as a fun event.

15 Likes

I laughed out loud when the guy failed to jump the fence and just lay there for a minute.

5 Likes

Oh, you won’t get any argument from me. Party for the gender reveal, party for the baby shower, party for the childbirth. I wish my decision not to have kids paid out as well. I have to console myself with the thousands saved on raising children.

8 Likes

You know what’s really great about all the many stupid mistakes I’ve personally made in my life time?
I was not filming them or posting them online in an attempt garner some attention from total strangers, so most people have no clue about them.

I fuck up all the time; that’s an occupational hazard of being human… but it has become my personal mission to never go viral because of that tendency.

Yeah, ya are!

21 Likes

Are cis people ok?

13 Likes

Because somewhere behind every gender reveal party is someone who deep down refuses to acknowledge the difference between gender and biological sex and who insists that the hardware between one’s legs determines their destiny.

12 Likes

Some of us are delicate flowers, sorry for the mess.

9 Likes

I have no words.