Disney World's Hall of Presidents Trumpbot will speak after all

I like the way you think.

3 Likes

Oh really? Looking at his Twitter feed makes me think otherwise. :smirk:

10 Likes

I’d settle for a president that most voters voted for.

4 Likes

Well, he’s still be a talking former president.

Apologies, but I thought of this (originally here: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/61788e4e-0932-4a62-a004-c67b4e75e7d9/gif).

4 Likes

Also new: the Andrew Jackson robot now points and defensively shrieks “I’M NOT WITH HIM!!”

10 Likes

Given ⊥rump’s propensity for word salad, I’d think this would be a case for applying a Markov chain to his word usage patterns, and just let it spew whatever it spews.

It might not be possible to distinguish the algorithmic output from the shit he’s actually said.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s got to take some time to make a robot dumb enough to make a plausible trunpbot. These folks have been challenged with quite task

3 Likes

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously.” – :tangerine::poop:

Oh the money Disney could make money selling old produce in the line.

9 Likes

If you mean pulls out a derringer, pulls trigger, and snarls that he wasn’t provided any rounds or that he is able to leave his display case to administer a cane beating. Then yes.

2 Likes

Just let the bot spew out his tweets

1 Like

A talking Trumpbot? I give it 5 minutes before it’s splattered with ‘Quake Shakes’ and smoothies.

5 Likes

I expect the Country Bear Jamboree to rise from storage and lynch him when they figure out their jobs aren’t coming back.

8 Likes

Trump’s pandering to Coal Critter Country was a big portion of his campaign.

5 Likes

Oh please, Please, PLEASE! make it remotely hackable!! :grin:

6 Likes

Just have him spouting his most blatant lies. Then both groups will be happy.

7 Likes

I think enough time has passed for me to repeat what I said the last time this was mentioned – put him in the It’s A Small World ride as one of the Russian Puppets.

Thank you. (Waves to cheering crowd.) Thank you.

7 Likes

“Disney World’s Hall of Presidents Trumpbot will speak after all”

Programming should be a snap. How many words does Trump have in his vocabulary anyway? Eight? Nine tops!

3 Likes

You win the Internet’s Golden Hammer for having so perfectly nailied it. :trophy:

2 Likes

“If you toss a penny in his mouth, it’s good luck.” (Mention to kids everywhere.)

3 Likes