Disneyland visitor stripped naked on "It's A Small World" but other riders weren't entertained (video)

Originally published at: Police arrest Disneyland guest for stripping nude on It's A Small World

He shouldn’t have drank the water.

There are some things that we don’t need reminded of that are in our small world.

20 Likes

The Simpsons really has predicted everything.

14 Likes

Did the riders learn that something else was small after all?

2 Likes

Disneyland visitor stripped naked

The one thing he did not do, according to that video, was strip naked!

Even the photo with the thumb down emoji was obviously covering his undershorts.

There’s a word for this sort of headline, but I can’t quite … catch it. :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s not gonna be good for his Whuffie

4 Likes

I’m not so sure about that. First, the story itself states that he was naked when he left the ride. Secondly, pulling up and zooming in on the photo, the dark spot on his right leg that initially looks to be his shorts is more likely the shadow of his right hand. Looking along his left side there is no sign of shorts.

Granted, it isn’t exactly a forensic analysis of the photo but… yeah, I think he was naked.

3 Likes

man on the “It’s A Small World” ride felt compelled to strip down to his underwear,

1 Like

Eventually, he emerged from the interior of the ride fully nude

These two ideas aren’t mutually exclusive, and both lines are in the article.

6 Likes

Why would you take one line from the article at face value and not the other?

3 Likes

Michael Tobias GIF

5 Likes

Because I watched the video and the photo looked to me like the emoji was covering the same black shorts?

And the same author who said he stripped ‘naked’ when a video clearly shows shorts might not have the same definition of ‘nude’ or ‘naked’ as I have?

But, whatever. Count me ‘disappointed’ at seeing no nudity, I guess. :wink:

1 Like

As someone else above mentioned - if people didn’t point and say “It IS a small world after all.” throw away the “prank” and start over because it was garbage.

and being under the influence of a controlled substance,

So did he freak out on Acid?

3 Likes

According to the Anaheim police and many other sources he was indeed naked, so I’m not sure why you keep insisting he wasn’t. Lots of other videos out there show him completely naked if you insist on watching with your own eyes.

1 Like

This will be a memorable trip for many.

3 Likes

Just seeing Donald without a shirt on is scandalous enough for me, thanks.

tumblr_7da54bfdc2c4c0e54bb80b382379c1f6_c51d00d3_500

5 Likes

Maybe Disney could host an adult-themed event with fully nude animatronic robots (just not “It’s a Small World” because eww).

IMG_0661

2 Likes

You know what? AT LEAST HE DIDN’T POOP!

Halloween Poop GIF by BuzzFeed

Obligatory…

1 Like

That would be pretty traumatizing.

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like