Disney's Hall of Presidents show reportedly rolled back so Trumpbot won't get a speaking role

Is the speaker in the military? I’m really not happy hearing non-military use this formulation. He’s your elected employee, not your commander! Enough with the authoritarian framing! (And I know this goes back to at least Shrub, and it’s bothered me at least that long.)

8 Likes

Maybe Disney can . . . . no, fuck it. Just leave him out. Just put a black curtain with a “UNDER INVESTIGATION” sign around the spot where President Trump would stand.

75% of the country will get the joke. The true believers will be able to think “See? They’re saying he’s not guilty!”

8 Likes

Send Trumbot to the Whitehouse?

2 Likes

That was the other Trump, Candidate Trump. Different guy.

7 Likes

Can’t be any worse…

2 Likes

I was thinking Pirates of the Caribbean, as one of the lecherous pirates chasing after women.

4 Likes

Or if his entire speech was just “Women. Ya gotta treat 'em like shit” glides back behind curtain

2 Likes

Or that one laying drunk and singing with the pigs! That’d be awesome!

2 Likes

Well he wouldn’t chase them so much. He wouldn’t want to exhaust his finite supply of energy. He would be the pirate who barges unannounced into their dressing room.

2 Likes

At the Epcot Center’s American Experience, Teddy Roosevelt looks over the Grand Canyon and comes up with the National Park Service. In the next scene, Trump could be on a bulldozer ready to fill up the hole.

3 Likes

It’s a hell of an act.

5 Likes

Just have him sitting on a gold toilet in his underwear angrily hammering tweets into a phone. Then finish up with a toilet flushing sound effect followed by a crowd wooting and clapping.

6 Likes

Considering that this is what their animatronic puppet of Obama looks like, I think a retooling is completely justified.

14 Likes

And some retailoring.

4 Likes

Disney’s Hall of Presidents show reportedly rolled back so Trumpbot won’t get a speaking role

But talking is the only thing Donny knows how to do.

Just saying’ I like an article where a mention of Trump has to use the phrase ‘get out of jail’.

Our now defunct theme park in Wichita, Kansas - Joyland - had this trash recycling idea that the kids loved. It was a vacuum hose with the pursed lips of a pig around it. Perfect showcase for 45.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if an LGBT-rights activist would remove all protections for transgender students, revoke protections for federal LGBT employees, or remove LGBT people from multiple federal surveys. Then again, he did hold an upside-down crumpled-up pride flag on stage once. Gosh, what an advocate!

13 Likes

Shouldn’t the Shit Gibbon be part of the Jungle Cruise ride?

3 Likes

Sounds like fun.

But for a representation of Trump you would have to deal with… ahem… the other end of Porky.

2 Likes