Dispute over salsa and chips erupts into chair throwing brawl erupts at Texas restaurant

Isn’t injera only good for a coupe of days? (Not trying to start a chair throwing brawl over Ethiopian flat bread.)

4 Likes

Watched with sound turned down, it kinda makes you wonder why Kubrick didn’t do the Dawn of Man fight sequence in portrait.

2 Likes

1 Like

I like the Dallas World Aquarium too.
The UT SW Medical Center Rookery is simply amazing. Lots of other great sites as well.

3 Likes

You don’t need FB. click on the link above and it’ll take you to the main BB site. You’re able to view from there.

4 Likes

Somebody please remix the video in sepia and add an old west saloon piano soundtrack.

4 Likes

On Firefox for Android that is a nope.

Wish videos were just simple mp4s instead of embedded goop or at least given that option for situations such as these.

The offense prompted a flare up of hair-pulling and men attempting to diffuse the situation by separating the women.

No. The men attempted to defuse the situation.

Also, why is the tag, “when gentlemen disagree?”

3 Likes

nah. all the way UP

Salsa Brawl
Like this.

7 Likes

I wonder if they deliver?

5 Likes

As one of the protagonists held the floor in the middle, I though it became more of a Bud Spencer scene…

1 Like

Only 5 likes?

Come on - that is one hell of a grade A pun!

VE-su-vi-us

BE Ser-i-ous

At least Melizmatic gets it.

6 Likes

Dyslexics Untie!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s what you were trying to do there.

A pun review: the relationship to the original source material is too tenuous, and the two words do not sound enough alike, to rate a Like.
Sincerely,
The Council of Pun-Worthiness

6 Likes

Tenuous?

Vesuvius erupts, just like the headline!

I concede the sound alike is a little weak, but the first and last syllables match up as well as the syllable count. But I think that is what makes a great pun - where it isn’t instantly obvious.

1 Like

Maybe I’m not pronouncing Vesuvius right: I pronounce the first e like the ‘i’ in “him,” which is not very similar to the long “ee” in “be.”

Crap. I’ve heard it both ways, but I guess technically the e is more like the “him”.

Awful, but I chuckled at the cup throw/fall at :43 and was impressed by the high-chair catch at 1:20.

It reminded me of the famous Geraldo brawl: http://youtu.be/S1KT1QoSCT8