Trump supporter warns of "taco trucks on every corner" if he loses

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/02/trump-supporter-warns-of-tac.html

8 Likes

Where do I sign?!

61 Likes

Sounds delicious. I love tacos!

Also, if we let Muslims in, does that mean we also get falafal and hummus trucks on every corner, too?

100 Likes

Oh man. That sounds pretty great.
I’d also like to see an increase in noodle/dumpling trucks around here, too… it that’s possible.

48 Likes

Of course you do. EVERYBODY likes tacos.

33 Likes

But that still leaves three million illegals doing all that raping! Sure, they’re on foot, but you still can’t outrun them on account of them having calves like canteloupes!*

• Trump 2016!
13 Likes

Erm, Indeed. Where exactly is the downside in this situation? An appeal to those concerned with Parking regulations? People who have to deal with paperwork involved in mobile food establishments? The powerful Kebab/Gyro lobby?

38 Likes

Except this guy, apparently.

13 Likes

I can’t WAIT! Imagine all the different varieties that will be available! And all that competition will keep prices reasonable. WIN!

33 Likes

If we’re talking Mexicali-style fish tacos, count me in.

28 Likes

Best campaign promise ever. Can Trump somehow lose in Montreal too? We have kind of a dearth of taco trucks.

43 Likes

But if taco trucks become ubiquitous, that means that Taco Bell will probably go out of business!

Yeah, you’re right, I don’t see a downside either.

60 Likes

I think you’re conflating Trump with Steve King.

Also, you forgot to count all the good union jobs in the truck factories!

15 Likes

Why do you hate America.

11 Likes

America is small fry, just wait til I bring communism back to Russia! There will be taco trucks on every corner!

17 Likes

“Make America Tacos Again”

38 Likes

69 Likes

38 Likes

This only reaffirms my belief that the Trump campaign is a shill for a Clinton presidency.

25 Likes

Thanks Trump!

38 Likes