Trump supporter warns of "taco trucks on every corner" if he loses

I certainly hope so.

I approve, so long as Mighty Taco remains unaffected.

18 Likes

This is literally me right now. I went to get coffee and had to sit on the floor for a moment I was laughing so hard.

28 Likes

Is that organization a real thing? It’s hard to believe there’s more than one. But then again it’s also hard to believe there is a Latino who thinks taco trucks are a force of evil.

31 Likes

Near a spot I visit regularly the sketchiest bodega in town recently became a shawarma joint. Oh, bliss! Sadly, Jersey City declared war on food trucks at the behest of the B&M restaurants. Taco trucks on every corner is a distant dream. But you don’t have to walk far for kickass Latin/Caribbean food. It’s everywhere.

12 Likes

You know, as hilarious as this is, I actually feel kind of bad for Marco Gutierrez. What experiences in his life led him to this point where he’s saying, you should vote for this hateful bigot, or people sharing my ethnicity, and our culinary traditions, will become prominent in your country.

And it’s like, yeah dude, your culinary traditions are awesome. Do you need a hug or something? It’s okay to be from Mexico.

48 Likes

The only good taco is an American taco.

9 Likes

This dude hasn’t been to Austin. You can’t swing a hipster without hitting a taco truck.

23 Likes

I vote for unification – falafal tacos for everyone!

31 Likes

The article seems to ignore hyge effect of manufacturing all those truck chassis. And I can’t resist posting a link to Taco Truck by Dick Dale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlfSq3oLP4

12 Likes

You mean these? Yes, please.

24 Likes

And maintaining those trucks and the equipment in those trucks and the food for those trucks, hell, with this amount of work we might have to bring in some more labor, possibly even… immigrants.

22 Likes

I was there, in the trenches, of the Swing craze in the mid-90’s. Many a taco truck got dinged during that fateful era.

13 Likes

Let’s make you president… because this is a splendid idea.

17 Likes

Don’t forget bean pies. I do love me a bean pie. (I realize that’s more of a NOI thing but I’m sure Trump supporters don’t subscribe to this level of nuance.)

8 Likes

Better. You also get shawerma.

15 Likes

Hmmm. Now there’s an idea!

21 Likes

I would like to have an LOL button on posts; sometimes the like button just isn’t enough.

15 Likes

Who can question the patriotism of a food enjoyed by Captain America?

34 Likes

Used to live in a heavily Middle Eastern (for lack of a better phrase) neighborhood. Can attest that such food carts on every corner would be a new dawn for hungry Americans.

22 Likes

You have my vote.

11 Likes