Trump supporter warns of "taco trucks on every corner" if he loses

Sweet! I’m in! Can we also get kibbeh?

10 Likes

I can hardly find good shawerma in this country. Falafel and hummus are okay, but Americans have yet to acquaint themselves with the cheeseburger of the Middle East (not that there’s cheese in it though, that would be gross.)

14 Likes

I live in Austin. We practically have taco trucks and restaurants in every corner. And honestly it’s great… i could use more tacos.

15 Likes

Yea, is pathetic. He is groveling. “Please accept me, I hate myself too! I cant wait till I can not be what I’m!”

What kind of trauma gets you to say stuff like that?

20 Likes

I would need a 2nd job just to pay for tacos every night…

7 Likes

There are two types of people:

1. Those that love tacos.
  2. Dirty Liars.
22 Likes

Has anyone else noticed how good hummus and falafel are with Pico de Gallo sauce? Then there’s Mole Poblano and lamb . . .

We need Mex-Middle Eastern fusion cuisine trucks!!

21 Likes

Probably the same kind of trauma that has people like Ezra Levant and Milo Yiannopoulos pushing for Trump.

13 Likes

Don’t give foodies any more ideas. Though i’m 100% for this

4 Likes

And it’ll be Taco Tuesday every day of the week!

16 Likes

Presumably the same kind of attitude that gets women like Ann Coulter to bash feminists or men like Herman Cain to denounce black people. I can’t imagine what it must be like to live with that sort of self-hatred.

18 Likes

I’ve only ever had lamb shawerma so I can’t say I’m a shawerma-sseur. I got mine from a neighborhood store that served, first and foremost, Middle Eastern ex-pats. Halal meats, baked goods, handmade falafel, all that. So I just assumed that hey, if it’s apparently good enough for those with memories of the food as prepared in its native lands, I was probably getting something close to the real deal.

9 Likes

I would add “bearded” hipster

5 Likes

Apparently, Parry Gripp predicted this years ago:

9 Likes

I’m sure the money they make helps ease the pain a little.

8 Likes

I could use a taco truck on the nearby corner right now.

14 Likes

Probably… actually my complaint isn’t that most shawerma I’ve encountered stateside is bad, but rather that I dont encounter it at all. Closest I can find are Gyros… but they’re not the same thing.

2 Likes

Taco Tuesday?!? So THAT’S his Plan! The Kraggle is Nigh!

14 Likes

I’m absolutely unclear about what is the difference between shawarma, döner kebab, and gyros. How do you identify which is which if, say, I give you one of each without any labeling?

4 Likes

I suppose it does depend on the area, most of the ones i’ve encountered in the past have been Greek places but as you said Gyro =/= Shawerma. However where i currently reside i have seen some places you can find shawerma but i’ve yet to try them so i can’t comment on the quality.