Do people actually hug Eric Trump every single day?

Originally published at: Do people actually hug Eric Trump every single day? | Boing Boing

8 Likes

What’s that rule that the answer to headlines framed as questions is always “No”?

21 Likes

Does Donald Trump Jr. hunt homeless veterans for sport and food?

13 Likes

letterkenny-quotes-shoresy

14 Likes
11 Likes

Hugs? No Eric.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Look at that chyron down below : “Media Double Standard On First Family.”

I’m guessing they’re counting themselves as part of the media when you consider the difference between how they treat Hunter Biden versus Eric Trump or Don Jr.

4 Likes

Didn’t that inflamed hemorrhoid Ted “Cancun” Cruz claim the same thing?

7 Likes

The better question is: “Has anyone ever hugged Eric Trump?”

11 Likes

And then everyone clapped.

6 Likes

Has anyone told him to check his pockets?

8 Likes

I’ll allow for the possibility that he pays a celebrity impersonator playing his dad to hug him every day, but that’s about it.

10 Likes

Are the people hugging Eric Trump big men with tears in their eyes? Or are those guys all too busy thanking Donald Trump? And if the answer is “they do both”, in what order do they do it? Do they hug Eric first, and then thank Donald, or the other way around? Or do they do both simultaneously? Do they hug Eric tearfully while thanking Donald?

Because, frankly, that sounds a little creepy. If I were Eric, I’d probably be a bit unnerved by that. I certainly don’t think I’d boast about it.

7 Likes

the free hugs guys change their sign to a dollar when the see him coming.

10 Likes

I’d rather hug a roll of glass fibre recovered from a sewage outfall.

4 Likes

Do people actually hug Eric Trump every single day?

Eew, gross.

6 Likes

I’ve been a journalist for years, and I’m still looking for the opportunity to run this headline in print:
“Is this an example of Betteridge’s law of headlines?”

But I’m sure the OP headline isn’t. Eric definitely gets hugged every day, by big very polite and tearful manly men who call him “sir-junior.”
I mean, wouldn’t it just be too sad if he was making up stories about getting hugged to make up for a lack of affection in his childhood - and he was tying those stories to praising his father in the hopes of getting his attention and a desperately sought “attaboy!”

13 Likes

I’m having a vision of Eric being hugged by random strangers on the street

… who all walk away coughing, muttering under their shortened breath, “why won’t you catch this Covid and die already?”

7 Likes

Eric, those are pickpockets. The hugging is just to distract you.

7 Likes