Eric Trump claims his social media 'likes' are being throttled (reader, he is lying)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/28/eric-trump-claims-his-social-media-likes-are-being-throttled-reader-he-is-lying.html

5 Likes

“Also, I’m pretty sure the Post Office has been throttling the number of Valentines I get from hot supermodels!”

60 Likes

Being poorly shaven doesn’t really hide the Trump sphincter-mouth very well. Shudder.

25 Likes

So the number of bots liking posts are going down?

27 Likes

Most of his problems stem from his father not liking him. Of course that’s his father’s problem too.

19 Likes

“If I put something out that they disagree with, the numbers are down. I can just see it, based on engagements and likes…”

So… he’s claiming that when he says something that isn’t popular, people don’t like it? Wow, shocker. He’s entirely right, he’s just misunderstood who “they” are. He thinks “they” are a shadowy cabal, when “they” are actually people on social media reading his stupid shit.

I can’t tell where a disingenuous claiming of victimhood for political purposes leaves off and where being an entitled a-hole who thinks he deserves things because he’s always gotten what he wants comes in with the Trump kids.

22 Likes

Too bad it isn’t true. I’d love to see this clown throttled. I can’t believe even the reactionaries take him seriously, he’s like a whinier version of his old man without the class.

13 Likes

Obligatory XKCD about “The one thing you don’t want to Americans is take away their free speech. It’s called our First Amendment right for a reason.”

24 Likes

it is so incredibly unfortunate that so much power in this world is wielded by people that are terminally and incurably stupid

12 Likes

Also it doesn’t stop the verbal diarrhea.

13 Likes

It just might be that people don’t like him or his ideas. Someone should look into that.

7 Likes

Qusay is an idiot. Thats not news.

5 Likes

It’s just that nobody likes you Eric

6 Likes

why-not-both
I’m getting my mileage out of this one recently…

6 Likes

Eric also claims he’s human, despite the fact that no one has been able to prove he’s anything but an alien body double. Some folks are saying. I’m just putting it out there, people have a right to know.

12 Likes

Oh, if only it were terminal.

2 Likes

How sad.

But this reminds of the time a friend called me up asking me to call them back to make sure their answering machine worked because they had no messages.

I tried to be sympathetic but the message I left on their working machine delivered a sad truth.

5 Likes

I haven’t taken a shit yet this morning, but when I do I will be sure to ask its opinion on this subject, as it is important to hear from sources we respect.

4 Likes

Despite “like” wizards and their spells he has raised his profile from laughing stock of Manhattan to laughing stock of the nation.

5 Likes

:astonished:

8 Likes