Eric Trump claims his social media 'likes' are being throttled (reader, he is lying)

Hey Eric, I’ve got a plate of worms here for you.

Probably not, but he’s trying hard.

1 Like

(cites data not in evidence)

6 Likes

That’s just the excuse the click farm has been giving you Eric. The reason why the 10,000 likes you paid for up front never materialised. Maybe think twice before you make that public?

5 Likes

It’s not us, Eric. It’s you.

7 Likes

He’s not wrong if you believe this crap ------->

2 Likes

Alt-right types have weaponised this logic. They’ve taken the principle of defending everyone’s right to free speech (see the supposed Voltaire quotation of “I do not agree with what you say but I shall defend to the death your right to say it”) and turned it into “Hey libtards, you say you believe in free speech, so I demand that you defend my right to give racist speeches at famous universities, because if you don’t free speech is dead!”

5 Likes

Figured the “sarcasm” note was unnecessary in the sophisticated Boingosphere; was wrong.

3 Likes

They were doing that to me for years! I finally ended up finding an amazing woman on my own so it turned out to be a mixed blessing.

1 Like

tenor

6 Likes

12 Likes

I mean, definitely both, I’m just not sure about the proportions…

So in that sense, Eric’s part right – All the nation’s top issues in politics stem from a Trump not having been liked enough.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.