Dog pees on $3 million in cocaine found at beach. 'They tried to mark it as theirs'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/08/dog-pees-cocaine.html

3 Likes

“They peed on $3-million worth of drugs,” she said. “They tried to mark it as theirs.”

From now on when new people meet the doggo she’s obliged to introduce them with “Say hello to my little friend.”

26 Likes

Cocaine mixed with dog urine. Kids are calling it Rowlfing. It’s the hot new party drug in Ibiza.
download

28 Likes

Waste not, want not.

3 Likes

Mellow yellow. They did this one already

12 Likes

‘They tried to mark it as theirs’

O happie dayz!

24 Likes

She went looking for seaweed and wound up with seacocaine…totally different kind of party.

Maybe she should have asked for ecstasea.

Just hope she doesn’t get mixed up with P sea P.

24 Likes

It’s the Kopi Luwak of cocaine.

9 Likes

I can sense a new bumper sticker coming!

1 Like

Sounds to me like attempted possession of a controlled substance, and in that amount, probably intent to distribute too.

Bad doggo.

4 Likes

It’s all urine pee pee.

3 Likes

Question: how much urine does it take to make cocaine unappealing to the coke aficionado?

Wtf? Dognip?

2 Likes

Says so right on the label if mine eyes don’t deceive me, amirite?

1 Like

In New Zealand…

She hopes no one comes searching for more drugs, which would disturb native birds in the area.

Of course this is in NZ, seems like the kind of thing they would comment on :slight_smile:

Always thought square grouper was native to Miami.

Insert joke about popular energy drink here

1 Like

17 replies in, and no one has posted the obligatory yet?

I am disappoint…

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.