Dog tries to eat $250,000 Porsche

One at a time?

3 Likes

Eat the riches?

You own a car that you can afford, otherwise car owns you. Same with any item of property. I own a GT3 that is my daily commute. I put my dogs in it, take it to home depot, and race it… it’s fun, but in the end just a car.

2 Likes

You spend money on what you can afford, and what gives you pleasure. Porsche makes some of the best performing cars that you can own. I’ve always wanted to be a race car driver since I was a kid, but couldn’t afford one.i After I became a surgeon, I could afford a GT3. Now I get to race it. Life is fun, and what you make of it.

Porsches are drivers cars, but yeah you get some idiots who buy them for status symbols, who don’t know what they’re doing.

1 Like

In Spanish the posting reads more as a third person commentary of the situation. The poster is then giving the dog a made up name, Firulais, which indeed is a generic dog name. Solovino (“Just-showed-up”) is also used as a name for a street dog.

2 Likes

This is a TVR Chimaera. According to legend, the recess under the headlights (which has the front indicator in it) is there because the company owner’s dog bit a chunk out of one of the early styling mockups, and the owner liked it better that way.

3 Likes

Belgians have a history with Germans, setting sheepdogs on cars sounds a little extreme.

I’m pretty sure owning a minivan is the result of having too many orgies, not for them.

Cool, I’d rather spend a quarter of a million dollars on something useful, like a house, which will actually appreciate in value, unlike an automobile. My Kia Soul gets me to work just fine. I’m glad you enjoy doing the adult equivalent of go-karting. I’m sure it’s a blast.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.