Dog tries to eat $250,000 Porsche

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/12/dog-tries-to-eat-250000-pors.html

3 Likes

Even if I could afford one I doubt owning an expensive sports car would bring me more joy than stress. I get dings and scratches on my minivan all the time but nobody gives a hoot because either way it’s still a minivan.

14 Likes

Firulais needs to take his master on regular walks.

15 Likes

I feel like there is an insurance commercial coming our way soon.

7 Likes

27 Likes

The dog’s owner needs to make a sign out of that.

“Beware of dog. If he can eat my car, imagine what he’d do to you.”

12 Likes

My thoughts as well, this is a sign of a dog that is bored. That the idiot of an owner got the dog as a status symbol rather than as a fellow spirit. Dogs need to “work”, as in have something for their brains as well as their bodies, as they too can suffer from boredom.

18 Likes

The dog should perhaps be re-named Darby.

Son of a bitch…

4 Likes

Ooh, good-lookin’ speed holes.

1 Like

Happened to a friend’s car. Turns out there was a kitten inhabiting the engine bay. Dogs generally speaking don’t try to eat cars, they just bite the parts that block their access to tasty prey.

1 Like

I’d say his dog has very good taste.

1 Like

Like, how long was that dog locked up in the garage to have enough time, and no one notice him, chew up the frame of a Porsche? I would have done the same tbh.

This was a bored and neglected pupper. Blame the human, not the pupper.

11 Likes

I was curious about the meaning of the name “Firulais”, so I Googled it, and it’s a word used to mean “stray dogs”. So either it’s an ironic dog name, or it was a stray that ate his fender.

I have never understood spending six figures on four wheels and a seat. Porsches have always seemed like cars for people with more money than brains.

4 Likes

it is capitalized in the post, so I presume Firulais is meant as the dog’s actual name.

That looks like someone who should have neither a dog nor a Porsche.

3 Likes

If you read through the comments on this one I believe this was posted about 3 different times and this was not the original.

The consistently evolved composite design – which now consists of more aluminium, less steel and new composite materials – once again cuts the weight of the bodyshell by around seven percent, without making any compromises in terms of stability, rigidity and safety

I think you would be fine getting a sports car. Clearly you are already dead inside and feel nothing…

3 Likes

How the heck am I supposed to have an orgy in the back of a Porsche?

7 Likes